Per a Very Reliable Source

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
that I saw early this morning, I can confirm that absolutely nobody on any site claiming sources actually has a source. So the sources behind the sources don't actually know a source with a source

So don't believe the source with the sources

Reactions: 68 people
that I saw early this morning, I can confirm that absolutely nobody on any site claiming sources actually has a source. So the sources behind the sources don't actually know a source with a source

I don’t believe in scratch off lottery tickets either

Reactions: 3 people

What's this guys stats?

Reactions: 1 person

My source is a horse, of course.
His name is Mr. Ed.

Reactions: 2 people

Wakerlink.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

Please end this search so we can start bashing whoever is hired!

Reactions: 8 people

I don’t believe your source of the source from the source.

So you are saying business involving billionaires and millionaires squabbling over their private sports vanity projects is NOT done on fan message boards?

Reactions: 2 people

But who is YOUR source?

But count the boosters bought Gruden a new jet

VN Store

Back