SEC Dr Pepper Challenge

volzfanz

Is it just me or do they seem to pick the most unathletic people on planet earth every single year to participate in this event?

Reactions: 3 people
The guy couldn’t even hit the huge can, so the girl beat him like a drum. For a $100,000 scholarship.

Reactions: 2 people
I believe last year's contestants were a lot more competitive, making 25+ cans. They had practiced a lot.

* a soccer player should try drop-kicking them, if allowed.

Last edited:
I’m just amazed at how bad they were. I mean the guy couldn’t even hit that big @$$ can. I could have thrown better with my feet

Reactions: 1 person
We were laughing so hard yesterday. I said that we are failing the next generation in teaching them to throw a football.

Some people told me "not everyone likes sports and is athletic." My response was "I know that...but this dude looked like he didn't even practice..."

Seriously, who doesn't practice for $100K???

Some people told me "not everyone likes sports and is athletic." My response was "I know that...but this dude looked like he didn't even practice..."

Seriously, who doesn't practice for $100K???

That’s what I was thinking. Did he just find out he was doing it five minutes before it began? He was terrible. That can is pretty big and he missed the whole thing several times

He was so bad I literally thought he was intentionally missing the container... until I realized that he was playing for 100k and genuinely sucks.

When I saw the contestants I was thinking "this girl has no shot", then that guy started grabbing and throwing footballs and I was smdh. Lol

That girl practiced and showed out, hell yeah!

It's only a five yard throw! Really? For a 100k at least make them throw it 15 yards. The entertainment value of watching them trying to throw a football that far would be worth admission. Put in a time limit, if no one makes one after 10 mins call it a draw and give both a participation trophy.

Is it just me or do they seem to pick the most unathletic people on planet earth every single year to participate in this event?
If you want to see athletic people, you should watch the 1st and 2nd halves of the actual game.

VN Store

Back