Navy admits to being involved in obscene skydrawings

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Graphic: Navy admits to being involved in obscene skydrawings spotted in Okanogan Co. | WTSP.com

WARNING: Some viewers may find the photos in this story offensive

OKANOGAN COUNTY, Wash. – Officials with the Naval Air Station Whidbey Island said one of their aircraft was involved in the obscene skywritings spotted in Okanogan County.

Photos sent to KREM 2 by multiple sources show skydrawings of what some people are saying is male genitalia. Some sources have even tweeted pictures of what they saw.

A mother who lives in Okanogan who took pictures of the drawings reached out to KREM 2 to complain about the images, saying she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what the drawings were.

In a statement to KREM 2 News navy officials said, "The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable."

KREM 2 spoke to the Federal Aviation Administration to get some information about who may have made the drawings. FAA officials said unless the act poses a safety risk, there is nothing they can do about. The official said they "cannot police morality."

:eek:lol:

DOyF6cMUQAEFaTE.jpg

Reactions: Obsessed
reminds me of
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3tkFOtM6go[/youtube]

hmmm how many planes were involved ? if just one,that is impressive art work,should have went for :run: instead :)

A mother who lives in Okanogan who took pictures of the drawings reached out to KREM 2 to complain about the images, saying she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what the drawings were.

Some people really need to get the sanctimonious cue stick out of their azzes. I'm not defending the pilot, but I doubt this would do damage to a kid, esp. in the age of the internet. Hell, we have network TV shows that have more controversial subject matter than this.

Some of you people need to get a gripe.

Some people really need to get the sanctimonious cue stick out of their azzes. I'm not defending the pilot, but I doubt this would do damage to a kid, esp. in the age of the internet. Hell, we have network TV shows that have more controversial subject matter than this.

Some of you people need to get a gripe.

Uh, yeah. There is no need to explain anything to a kid. Just drop it. People are making far too much of a big deal about it.

Uh, yeah. There is no need to explain anything to a kid. Just drop it. People are making far too much of a big deal about it.

Yep. Not like it's spray painted on their house.

I will say if it's one pilot that did this he's one talented mofo!

Last edited:
😂
The Navy concludes it’s probe into sky penis
Their sky penis plan of attack was captured on their cockpit video recording system, a transcript of which is included in the investigation.
“Draw a giant penis,” the EWO said. “That would be awesome.”
“What did you do on your flight?” the pilot joked. “Oh, we turned dinosaurs into sky penises.”
“You should totally try to draw a penis,” the EWO advised.
“I could definitely draw one, that would be easy,” the pilot boasted. “I could basically draw a figure eight and turn around and come back. I’m gonna go down, grab some speed and hopefully get out of the contrail layer so they’re not connected to each other.”
They theorized on the second-order effects of their nascent sky drawing.
“Dude, that would be so funny,” the pilot said. “Airliner’s coming back on their way into Seattle, just this big (expletive)ing, giant penis. We could almost draw a vein in the middle of it too.”
Soon, the EWO reported they were definitely “marking.”
They had found the sweet altitude, and the contrail sky penis was being born in their wake.
“Balls are going to be a little lopsided,” the pilot advised.
“Balls are complete,” he reported moments later. “I just gotta navigate a little bit over here for the shaft.”
“Which way is the shaft going?” the EWO asked.
“The shaft will go to the left,” the pilot answered.
“It’s gonna be a wide shaft,” the EWO noted.
“I don’t wanna make it just like 3 balls,” the pilot said.
“Let’s do it,” the EWO said. “Oh, the head of that penis is going to be thick.”
“Some like Chinese weather satellite right now that’s like, ‘what the (expletive)?’” the pilot surmised.
The jet streaked across the sky, and the duo’s magnum opus continued to take shape, showcasing the pilot’s prowess in the process.
“To get out of this, I’m gonna go like down and to the right,” the pilot said. “And we’ll come back up over the top and try to take a look at it.”
“I have a feeling the balls will have dissipated by then,” his partner answered.
“It’s possible,” the pilot said.
They flew away to a distance where they could take in their work.
They cracked up in the cockpit as their sky penis came into full view, snapping pics they would later delete once they realized their command would likely go apoplectic.
“Oh yes, that was (expletive)ing amazing,” the pilot said. “This is so obvious.”
“That’s a (expletive),” the EWO said. “Dude, I’m amazed that this stayed.”
“Mishap pilot alpha said, ‘Dude, I’m gonna draw a (expletive),’” the EWO said. “EWO alpha said, ‘Yup, that’s a great idea.’”
They waited to see if their partner jet would notice their work.
“Your artwork is amazing,” the lieutenant commander EWO in the other jet radioed to them.
“Glad you guys noticed,” the pilot replied.

VN Store

Back