High School Team 3 TDs in final minute to win

Most people would say how does that happen?

Tennessee fans know how. We’ve seen that movie a few times.

Good win. Are you really able to just murder people on onside kicks like that though? I feel like those would be successful much more often if a guy could just tackle someone from the receiving team before he could pick it up. They do that twice in the video.

Good win. Are you really able to just murder people on onside kicks like that though? I feel like those would be successful much more often if a guy could just tackle someone from the receiving team before he could pick it up. They do that twice in the video.

Pretty sure it's full contact before the ball is touched. It has to be. There is contact all the way down the field on deep kicks before the ball is caught. The only thing is they can call a fair catch, which is why teams bounce onsides kicks.

I thought the same thing. Why kick deep if you can do that legally?

The 2nd onside kick was illegal because it bounced off the kickers leg just after he kicked it. It's totally legal to plow into the receiving team like that. It's really hard to time it right, which is why teams kick deep 95% of the time. That kick was ridiculously perfect because it took so long to get to 10 yards. It's hard to make a ball do that and this kicker did it illegally.

VN Store

Back