I need your prayers VolNation

ShooterVFL

I can think of a million topics I had rather have written about for my first thread but I need all the prayers I can get.
I just lost my father to a heart attack at age 53. Blindsided would be an understatement. No previous heart troubles at all. It’s overwhelming. His visitation is tonight with funeral tomorrow and I need the strength only prayers can provide to be there for my mom and three younger brothers. He was an orange blooded Tennessean through and through, and raised four proud vols. We love and will miss him badly. On the bright side our last game together was a W. Every time I got to set on the couch and watch a game together with him was a win though.
I don’t even know if this is allowed but I’m grasping for straws at this point. I’m not the man to ask for charity but I also don’t know where else to turn. My father had no plans or funds for his death. So on top of the pain of loosing him, I’ve had the stress of planning the funeral and trying to pay for it. His best friend was a life saver by loaning me his credit card to cover the expenses for now. I had know idea it had to be paid up front. I have to pay him back. This is all so hard. First and foremost I need your prayers as I leave for these visitations but if anyone out there can spare any help on the funeral cost it would be dearly appreciated. I have set up a gofundme account listed below.
Fundraiser by Gabi Marie Borden : Funeral costs for Timmy Borden
May God bless VolNation

Reactions: 22 people
Sorry to hear. God will never place more on you than you can bear.

God routinely puts more on us than we can bear, so that we will give up control and allow His grace and mercy to envelop us and give us the strength to persevere that we didn’t have on our own.

This is my prayer for the OP

Reactions: 6 people
I lost my mother in February of 2014, my sister in January of 2015 and then my father had a heart attack in April of this year, but after a triple by-pass, is doing fine. I know what you are going through and the only thing I can tell you is to hang in there, time will make it easier. Prayers sent up for you and your family. Will help you all I can. God Bless!!

So sorry to hear this. I pray that God blesses you with peace during this difficult time.

I can think of a million topics I had rather have written about for my first thread but I need all the prayers I can get.
I just lost my father to a heart attack at age 53. Blindsided would be an understatement. No previous heart troubles at all. It’s overwhelming. His visitation is tonight with funeral tomorrow and I need the strength only prayers can provide to be there for my mom and three younger brothers. He was an orange blooded Tennessean through and through, and raised four proud vols. We love and will miss him badly. On the bright side our last game together was a W. Every time I got to set on the couch and watch a game together with him was a win though.
I don’t even know if this is allowed but I’m grasping for straws at this point. I’m not the man to ask for charity but I also don’t know where else to turn. My father had no plans or funds for his death. So on top of the pain of loosing him, I’ve had the stress of planning the funeral and trying to pay for it. His best friend was a life saver by loaning me his credit card to cover the expenses for now. I had know idea it had to be paid up front. I have to pay him back. This is all so hard. First and foremost I need your prayers as I leave for these visitations but if anyone out there can spare any help on the funeral cost it would be dearly appreciated. I have set up a gofundme account listed below.
May God bless VolNation

Allow your emotions to flood out of you. We will help you how we can. I will say deep prayers brother. I have been through this. It breaks me to hear this.

Reactions: 1 person
May God bless VolNation

My dad died of a sudden heart attack at age 59 a month from this past wed. I know how you feel and that's all I could read before getting sad.

Reactions: 2 people
My goodness, so sorry to hear about the loss of your Father. May our Lord give you strength and peace that only he can give!

Looking at a picture of my Dad as I type. Two years coming up. Prayers that you can find piece during this time of lose. The hurt doesn't go away. But you tend to remember the good times.

VN Store

Back