McRib Is Back

Ha. I took a guess as to who started this thread, and I guessed right.

Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

Starting to see a pattern from the OP. Likes McRibs and microwavable macaroni.

Man you need to eat some good food.

Reactions: 2 people
Hey, maybe next they'll bring back the McDLT! I really miss how they kept the hot hot and the cool cool.

Starting to see a pattern from the OP. Likes McRibs and microwavable macaroni.

Man you need to eat some good food.

Lol!

The microwavable macaroni thread was a complaint thread, not an advocate thread.
As for the McRib, it's by no means a favorite of mine but I've read in the past where some VN'ers have been fans of the sandwich so I thought I'd start the thread.

Sitting at work one day I had this awful dumpster smell fill the air.

Co-worker just walked back with a McRib he re-heated in the microwave.

Lol!

The microwavable macaroni thread was a complaint thread, not an advocate thread.
As for the McRib, it's by no means a favorite of mine but I've read in the past where some VN'ers have been fans of the sandwich so I thought I'd start the thread.

I do have to say I'll through phases of where I get a craving for it and then hate it lol

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I admit i normally eat a McRib at least once or twice a year when they come back. Dont really care wuat the meat is made of. Im fine with not wasting any of the animal.

I ate one, once... That was enough.

Me too. It was November 20, 2007. I know this because after finishing the McRib, I walked back upstairs at the hospital just in time to see the Doctor break my wife's water. It took everything I had with that congealed pork on board not to blow chunks all over the maternity ward.

It was one of the worst dietary circumstances of my life.

VN Store

Back