iPhone X

Too rich for my blood.

Well that and Face ID and animojis aren’t really a selling points for me. Screen is nice but I’ve not been itching for edge to edge. I’ll wait till the features filter down to the “budget line”.

Reactions: 1 person
My X is supposed to arrive between 11/3 and 11/10.

I have had been hanging onto my iPhone 6 for four years; ready for an upgrade.

Over apple and the iPhone. Moto G4 with no contract. Paid $150. No regrets.

I'm no expert but I had considered an android phone, but am concerned about security. iOS seems more robust

I'm no expert but I had considered an android phone, but am concerned about security. iOS seems more robust

Unless you get a google phone, the Android updates via carriers is a fractured system, if not non-existent. Apple definitely wins in that category.

$999-$1149. Plus tax. Almost $1300 total for the 256GB.

It’s crazy to think just 2-3 years ago a 16GB phone was generally plenty of storage. Now 64GB seems like its not enough but $1300 for 256 GB is hard to justify on a phone.

It’s crazy to think just 2-3 years ago a 16GB phone was generally plenty of storage. Now 64GB seems like its not enough but $1300 for 256 GB is hard to justify on a phone.

The price is ridiculous, honestly. People want Apple and Sunsung phones. Myself included. But honestly, there are tons of reasonably priced phones out there right now that are nearly as good.

I'm still happily 7+'ing. I tend to hang onto phones a really long time if they're still functional.

The 7+ is only a year old. That phone should be functional for a really long time.

The price is ridiculous, honestly. People want Apple and Sunsung phones. Myself included. But honestly, there are tons of reasonably priced phones out there right now that are nearly as good.

I hope you didn't pay too much for that Sunsung phone Freak, you might have been ripped off. Like buying a Folex.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back