Please pray for our Granddaughter

That’s horrible. I’m so sorry that little girl is going through this. I will pray for a miraculous recovery.

So sorry to hear that, praying for her.

Thanks to everyone for lifting her and her family up. I did read that the recovery rate for children that have had strokes is 90%. We are hopeful. She was a dancer and I believe we will see her dance again soon. Mark 11:24

Reactions: 2 people
Asking with faith in Jesus Christ our savior that mercy and healing be extended to your granddaughter.

May God bless you all for the prayers. Yesterday she had no use of her left arm and had a feeding tube. Today she is eating and drinking and is able to lift her arm some. She will be transferred to Seattle Children's hospital for rehab in the next few days for rehab. Thanks again for the prayers. Mark 11:24

Reactions: 4 people
May God bless you all for the prayers. Yesterday she had no use of her left arm and had a feeding tube. Today she is eating and drinking and is able to lift her arm some. She will be transferred to Seattle Children's hospital for rehab in the next few days for rehab. Thanks again for the prayers. Mark 11:24

Glad to hear the progress.

Reactions: 1 person
How’s that little girl doing?

Makenzie has regained some movement in her left arm, but can't use her hand to pick anything up. Just picks her arm up for a few seconds. Her left leg is weak, but she can walk if someone helps her by holding under her shoulders.
She is off the feeding tube and IV at this point and will remain so as long as she continues to eat and drink on her own. She will be transferred to Seattle Children's hospital Thursday or Friday. They have one of the best neurology departments in the Nation.
They have not found the cause, but told my Son that they only find a cause in 40 percent of the cases. They told them if they can't find a cause that is better because it indicates a freak occurrence and that there is no underlying condition or disease to have to deal with.

Reactions: 4 people
God we come against this illness that is affecting this precious little girl. We ask for a full recovery in the name and through the blood of Jesus Christ. And we know by Jesus stripes she is healed. Thank you lord amen

Reactions: 5 people
Makenzie has regained some movement in her left arm, but can't use her hand to pick anything up. Just picks her arm up for a few seconds. Her left leg is weak, but she can walk if someone helps her by holding under her shoulders.
She is off the feeding tube and IV at this point and will remain so as long as she continues to eat and drink on her own. She will be transferred to Seattle Children's hospital Thursday or Friday. They have one of the best neurology departments in the Nation.
They have not found the cause, but told my Son that they only find a cause in 40 percent of the cases. They told them if they can't find a cause that is better because it indicates a freak occurrence and that there is no underlying condition or disease to have to deal with.
I know it’s early, but do they think she’ll regain full use of her arm and legs?

Bless her heart. Praying for the whole family, and the medical staff taking care of her.

Let her know we are thinking of her.

VN Store

Back