Hugh Hefner's Body Isn't Even Cold Yet: 1st Transgender Playboy Playmate

I remember back in the day we’d use terms like “tranny”, “dressed in drag”, “cross dresser”, etc..

No one ever really hated these people, more or less just kinda laughed it off.

When did things get so f’d up that now we have to give them special rights? Like, you can cut your penis off and I can’t say “hey that’s kinda weird” without being called a bigot.

Reactions: 12 people
I remember back in the day we’d use terms like “tranny”, “dressed in drag”, “cross dresser”, etc..

No one ever really hated these people, more or less just kinda laughed it off.

When did things get so f’d up that now we have to give them special rights? Like, you can cut your penis off and I can’t say “hey that’s kinda weird” without being called a bigot.
Take for instance on TV back in 70's/80's with M*A*S*H when Klinger wore dresses & high heels to try and get a Section 8 discharge or Tom Hanks in Bosom Buddies.

There is no way they would be allowed to do that in a modern show for laughs.

what audience would that be for? Like who are they marketing that edition to exactly? Unless dudes who read playboy are demanding transgender issue, seems like a stupid business decision.

I once dated a girl who was in Playboy. Girls of the ACC 2004 edition. Not bad to have on the resume.

Connoisseur of the publication?

yeah, I've been a subscriber for close to 20 years and I have went back and put together a pretty good collection of older issues as well.

I think the earliest ones I have are the December 1955 & 1956 issues as well as the June 1963 issue that features Actress Jayne Mansfield.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back