30 for 30

Not sure what is more shameful..the video..or the douche bags fighting each other in the stands..

Reactions: 2 people
That's freaking harsh. But it's the price you pay for being at a top program and underperforming.

That's freaking harsh. But it's the price you pay for being at a top program and underperforming.
forget to use blue font on at least a few of those words, especially "top program"....that went the way of "Wide Receiver U"....back in the day We were something to behold !

Soon !

It would have been better if he would have matched the video with the narration.

Question. When Butch almost beat bama in 2015 at Alabama, what was the spread?

Also when Kiffin almost beat them before mt Cody fg block, what was the spread?

C) People who call him Lyle

Ok this pisses me off.
It's his name. His actual name. That's what you are supposed to call him. His name is Lyle. It suits him far better than butch.

I cant demand everybody call me Rocky, then get mad when they refer to me by the name thats on my birth certificate.

Call me Rocky, it sounds tougher.

Not sure what is more shameful..the video..or the douche bags fighting each other in the stands..

Its so much better that one of the pugilists was wearing those ridiculous romper osh kosh checkerboard overalls. Its not a manly look. Only toddlers and kids should wear those. The grown men wearing them with nothing underneath look so retarded. Im embarrassed when i see them.

I wish I had the time in my day that this guy has. I barely have time to comment, much less make a parody video. I feel for the camel. So much straw.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok this pisses me off.
It's his name. His actual name. That's what you are supposed to call him. His name is Lyle. It suits him far better than butch.

I cant demand everybody call me Rocky, then get mad when they refer to me by the name thats on my birth certificate.

Call me Rocky, it sounds tougher.

My name is Harold (named after my dad), but I go by Howie... If someone just kept calling me Harold over and over, I would eventually say "Wow, either you are a ****ing retard, or you're just a quality piece of ****..."

The guy goes by "Butch"... It's a nickname... Unless you were raised by a pack of wolves, you are familiar with the concept of nicknames... The people that feign ignorance on why they're being punk ass *****es saying "I just don't understand, Lyle is his real name..." are stealing oxygen from the rest of us...

VN Store

Back