Mysterious Powder Found

JACK8254

Authorities said today a mysterious white powder was discovered today at the Vol practice facility. Urgent calls to EPA and the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta prompted officials to send investigators to ascertain the character of said powder , which they hinted might be anthrax. After testing it was found to be Goal-line chalk and they stated there would be no problem as no Vol players are likely to come close to it anyway. Coach Jones ask for a quote said "brick by brick". Puzzled reporters were seen scratching their heads.

Reactions: 4 people
Etched in stone on the tablet with the oldest jokes known to man.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Given people died on 9/11 from this very (insinuated) thing, I don’t find this very amusing

Well people die from literally everything. Even from the game of football we watch, people have died. Guess you don't find football amusing to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Authorities said today a mysterious white powder was discovered today at the Vol practice facility. Urgent calls to EPA and the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta prompted officials to send investigators to ascertain the character of said powder , which they hinted might be anthrax. After testing it was found to be Goal-line chalk and they stated there would be no problem as no Vol players are likely to come close to it anyway. Coach Jones ask for a quote said "brick by brick". Puzzled reporters were seen scratching their heads.

I thought it was a pretty decent joke...haha. As usual, one post will draw 20 critics on this site. Miserable--azz people.

Probably a gallon or two of bleach if Jones is still head coach midday Sunday. Blue font

Here we have you joking about drinking bleach. Did you know it's the #1 household item for poisonings with over 50,000 reported. Definitely not something to joke about. :whistling:

Given people died on 9/11 from this very (insinuated) thing, I don’t find this very amusing

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back