5630 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on WWE Thread IV Page 20. within the forum The Pub. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old Today, 02:31 AM   #286
Notorious B.E.N

WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV
WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjcvols View Post
Ben, I know you have seen every Takeover card like me, this is right up there with the best of them so far.
Im just getting around to watching it, just finished the Black/Dream match, it was great. Ohno/Sullivan match was good too.

Velveteen Dream was out there looking like Julio Teheran tonight.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 03:10 AM   #287
Notorious B.E.N

WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV
Zelina Vega is so fine, Austin Aries is a lucky man.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 03:59 AM   #288
Notorious B.E.N

I hate Mauro Rinallo so much. All that screaming and his use of "hip phrases" are so annoying.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 04:44 AM   #289
 zjcvols 
GROWN ASS MAN

WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious B.E.N View Post
Im just getting around to watching it, just finished the Black/Dream match, it was great. Ohno/Sullivan match was good too.

Velveteen Dream was out there looking like Julio Teheran tonight.
Dream is a star. Patrick Clark is 22, wrestling for three years and just put on my favorite match since Dunne/Bate.

It was really funny as I watching the match how Dream gets wrestling with his mannerisms and match psychology and so impressed. And I thought about how Ziggler doesnt get it and doesnt use his character and relies just on his ring capabilities.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 10:37 AM   #290
crusse10
THIS MAN IS A PERVERT

WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV WWE Thread IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious B.E.N View Post
I hate Mauro Rinallo so much. All that screaming and his use of "hip phrases" are so annoying.
how dare you
Old Today, 10:38 AM   #291
crusse10
THIS MAN IS A PERVERT

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjcvols View Post
Dream is a star. Patrick Clark is 22, wrestling for three years and just put on my favorite match since Dunne/Bate.

It was really funny as I watching the match how Dream gets wrestling with his mannerisms and match psychology and so impressed. And I thought about how Ziggler doesnt get it and doesnt use his character and relies just on his ring capabilities.
Could be very interesting to see him dabble in a couple other very different gimmicks and maybe become the new era incarnation of Mankind/Dude Love/Cactus Jack. I'm amazed at how well he's done for being as green as he is.