I'm intentionally staying out of the football forum....

CanadianVol

So tell me something positive. I made a new appetizer on the Big Green Egg today that was awesome. Google pig shots for the recipe.

My church is doing a big serve the community thing tomorrow. We wear shirts that aren't orange.

Reactions: 1 person
The Dodgers are winning again.

Edit: And 2000 posts! Woohoo!!! Only took me 8 years.

I got a positive. We hopefully will have a new coach next year.

He is absent, probably working on his excuse for being wrong.

He doesn't make excuses, remember? He lists out reasons for why what he said would happen didn't and then stresses he would have have been right if everything went right (side note: he doesn't "if" either).

But he totally doesn't make excuses.

So tell me something positive. I made a new appetizer on the Big Green Egg today that was awesome. Google pig shots for the recipe.

Pig shots are always a hit. The problem is you have to make a ton of them for a party. People stand by the tray and pop them like tater tots.

Reactions: 1 person
I only walked 10.7 miles at the game yesterday. However, not taking into account carrying heavy loads from time to time for some of that.

I've been absent from the football forum for the most part since Dooley.

In good news, just took a big ol' dump and feel really well now.

The football forum is killing me.

I need to go on vacation again or maybe we should just move to the Caribbean full time. I could be a bartender down there and my wife could do her craft business.

Yes, I'm completely depressed right now and I think I'm still drunk from yesterday.

He doesn't make excuses, remember? He lists out reasons for why what he said would happen didn't and then stresses he would have have been right if everything went right (side note: he doesn't "if" either).

But he totally doesn't make excuses.

You're right.

I have intentionally stayed out of that forum for about 8 years. But, to stay with the spirit of the thread, beer is good gwhen sports are on. Then again, beer is good pretty much anytime..

VN Store

Back