Clay Travis "1st Amemdment....

And boobs" on CNN.

Sorry cant link. Maybe someone else can. Cant make it up.

Whats crazy is the freakout everyone is having..... Brooke Baldwin had no problem with nipple being yelled on CNN and Don Lemon getting his nipple pierced on live TV. They are freaking out for the ratings.....

Absolutely amazing though!

He has a national radio show and massive readership across the world.... He doesn't need to "seek" attention.

You don't go on national TV and talk like that unless you want attention. Anyone on TV should know better than to use sexually suggestive language like that. Especially on a channel like CNN.

And you don't need to tell me about this clown. I know his shtick very well.

Reactions: 1 person
I wasn't a fan of his, barely even heard of him, until this CNN thing. And now I like him. Anyone who makes CNN twist in the wind, I'm a fan of.

CNN offends me daily, I couldn't care less if someone offends them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
You don't go on national TV and talk like that unless you want attention. Anyone on TV should know better than to use sexually suggestive language like that. Especially on a channel like CNN.

At least he goes on national TV instead of a Vols website to seek attention.

Reactions: 3 people

So where was your condemnation of CNN's New Year's coverage when Kathy Griffin screamed Nipple on the broadcast and Don Lemon got his nipple pierced 2 feet away from Brooke Baldwin?

Also, what was sexually suggestive about the word "Boobs"?

Reactions: 2 people
I think he was just making light of the entire situation and wanted a reaction out of CNN. I've never had an issue with him and this was pretty funny. He should have said it a real creepy voice, woulda made it even better. Lighten up America...it's just Boobs

Reactions: 1 person
I think he was just making light of the entire situation and wanted a reaction out of CNN. I've never had an issue with him and this was pretty funny. He should have said it a real creepy voice, woulda made it even better. Lighten up America...it's just Boobs

B double o b s. She couldn't even say it. She made it such a big deal and made her look silly.

Hilarious they call Travis a "a strong conservative" considering he's only been one about a year after he figured out pandering to the Trump crowd was the best financial move. He was pretty liberal before that and openly talked about how he voted for Obama twice and openly mocked conservatives constantly.

Hilarious they call Travis a "a strong conservative" considering he's only been one about a year after he figured out pandering to the Trump crowd was the best financial move. He was pretty liberal before that and openly talked about how he voted for Obama twice and openly mocked conservatives constantly.

He still is liberal. His a capitalist but socially liberal. Money is more important than social issues. Doesn't mean he's a raging conservative.

He still is liberal. His a capitalist but socially liberal. Money is more important than social issues. Doesn't mean he's a raging conservative.

No but I mean he's now championed by people he used to crucify. And I seriously doubt he's really changed much.

No but I mean he's now championed by people he used to crucify. And I seriously doubt he's really changed much.

I think he is just tired of the race baiting and extremely biased media.

For him it started with ESPN, and their hypocrisy is his main gripe. Agree with it or not it's valid.

VN Store

Back