Holly Bobo Trial

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
Anyone watching?

Autry pretty much laid out a case for Zach Adams to get the needle

Those were some sick SOBs

With the callousness used to describe how they murdered her, it makes me think she wasn't the first person they killed.

With the callousness used to describe how they murdered her, it makes me think she wasn't the first person they killed.

That's exactly what I was thinking watching that.

Especially after he was so easily convinced to kill his "friend" Dylan.

Which he didn't end up doing but he was about to until someone guy on a John boat showed up.

Also how he was so willing to just go bury a body like it was just a normal thing to do.

Last edited:
Does anyone question how a meth head with a corrupted memory has such good recall concerning this event? It's a good thing I am not on this jury because without a credible witness or direct evidence like DNA, murder weapon, recording, etc., I don't think I could convict.

Does anyone question how a meth head with a corrupted memory has such good recall concerning this event? It's a good thing I am not on this jury because without a credible witness or direct evidence like DNA, murder weapon, recording, etc., I don't think I could convict.

I think they have the murder weapon and it's a gun they can tie to the case. They found it recently. Before that, I might have agreed, but it doesn't sound like it's just circumstantial anymore.

I agree. I'm suspicious anytime a prosecutor starts offering immunity in exchange for testimony deals to criminals who will say anything. It seems is all they have is weak circumstantial evidence but are hellbent on convicting someone.

I think they have the murder weapon and it's a gun they can tie to the case. They found it recently. Before that, I might have agreed, but it doesn't sound like it's just circumstantial anymore.
Thanks for that information. I did not know that they had anything like that. The whole situation is tragic for the family.

Thanks for that information. I did not know that they had anything like that. The whole situation is tragic for the family.

Yeah, I think that just came out in the past week along with info about how he was going to gut her. The more details that came out the more he sounds like a serial killer and not a meth head that was high and panicked. The State probably has a very solid case now.

Where does the brother fall in all this? Seems like he knew more than he let on if they attacked her at the house. I believe he said he saw someone carry her off into the woods.

Where does the brother fall in all this? Seems like he knew more than he let on if they attacked her at the house. I believe he said he saw someone carry her off into the woods.

If what Autry said yesterday about them being at the house to show Clint Bobo how to make meth is true, then he has some explaining to do.

I have a family member who huffed gas and used meth (probably stopped all that about 3.5 years ago) but he can tell you every detail of everything he did before the point, during, and after. I feel like the part they "lose" is the emotional side and their conscience if that makes sense. Consequences and repercussions/empathy/appreciation, etc.

If what Autry said yesterday about them being at the house to show Clint Bobo how to make meth is true, then he has some explaining to do.

There's always been something suspicious about the brother's story. He probably knew they were involved and never told the authorities because he didn't want to get in trouble for meth.

I have a family member who huffed gas and used meth (probably stopped all that about 3.5 years ago) but he can tell you every detail of everything he did before the point, during, and after. I feel like the part they "lose" is the emotional side and their conscience if that makes sense. Consequences and repercussions/empathy/appreciation, etc.

If youre going at it hard, there is absolutely no way you remember everything. After a couple weeks, dementia and psychosis set in. Its wild.

I'm mostly keeping up with it on twitter. One crime reporter from the Jackson Sun who is in court every day and another Tennessee attorney who is providing his perspective of how things are going. However Lawnewz.com has a live stream of the proceedings.

News channel 5 out of Nashville has it live on their Facebook page. There is one court signal that all the tv stations who are carrying it are using. During breaks they are having an attorney break it down for people.

Thanks, Boston and Rollin. I wonder if this will end up on YouTube. I've been running around too much lately to follow. I truly hope to see justice for this girl and her parents. The Clint connection (or speculation thereof) is downright disturbing as well.

VN Store

Back