Trash Can Dating App Idea..

Dougie_D

Are there any funny guys out there? Who make fake dating profiles? I think we should make one for our beloved "trash can".

Could be like this:

I'm born and raised Knoxville TN. My beloved daddy is currently the head coach of the Tennessee Vols.

I'm only allowed to go out on a date Saturday, but if you are lucky I might do a weekend surprise.

Recently I've been lonely. My last date gave me absolutely no loving. The one before that gave me a headache at first but eventually he was sweet enough for extra drinks, if you know what I mean.

Things I love on a first date --- fumbles, interceptions (really get me going), and anything else that's a defensive turnover. Oh I get so excited for those.

--- side note --- I have a date with a Floridian named gator this Saturday. Looking for advice to really seal that 1 night stand. 😜

Are there any funny guys out there? Who make fake dating profiles? I think we should make one for our beloved "trash can".

Could be like this:

I'm born and raised Knoxville TN. My beloved daddy is currently the head coach of the Tennessee Vols.

I'm only allowed to go out on a date Saturday, but if you are lucky I might do a weekend surprise.

Recently I've been lonely. My last date gave me absolutely no loving. The one before that gave me a headache at first but eventually he was sweet enough for extra drinks, if you know what I mean.

Things I love on a first date --- fumbles, interceptions (really get me going), and anything else that's a defensive turnover. Oh I get so excited for those.

--- side note --- I have a date with a Floridian named gator this Saturday. Looking for advice to really seal that 1 night stand. 😜

tenor.gif

Let me get this right.

You want people on this board,,,,,this board,,, to write a dating app for a device that is designed as a celebratory intake receptacle of balls slammed into it by virile young studs who like to show off and claim their balls as trophies.

I'm really not worthy of this gift you have just given me.
Let me let it wash over me for a moment before I write an app for you.

My name is Trashy.
And, don't let the name fool you, I am a garbage mouth.
I have an unquenchable hunger for balls inside of me.
But, not just any kind of balls.
I only want the big, brown ones that bulge in the middle.
My figure would best be described as barrel chested.
And even though I'm gray, there's still plenty of fire 🔥 in my belly (especially when some Dumas mowrans throw their matches in me thinking I'm made for other purposes than my one and only reason for being - YOUR BALLS).

Shirley, this steps over the line. Right, Freak? :loco:

Let me get this right.

You want people on this board,,,,,this board,,, to write a dating app for a device that is designed as a celebratory intake receptacle of balls slammed into it by virile young studs who like to show off and claim their balls as trophies.

I'm really not worthy of this gift you have just given me.
Let me let it wash over me for a moment before I write an app for you.

:whistling:

My name is Trashy.
And, don't let the name fool you, I am a garbage mouth.
I have an unquenchable hunger for balls inside of me.
But, not just any kind of balls.
I only want the big, brown ones that bulge in the middle.
My figure would best be described as barrel chested.
And even though I'm gray, there's still plenty of fire 🔥 in my belly (especially when some Dumas mowrans throw their matches in me thinking I'm made for other purposes than my one and only reason for being - YOUR BALLS).

Shirley, this steps over the line. Right, Freak? :loco:

I think this is just who you described.....

Attachments

• Whohesgetting.jpg
    Whohesgetting.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 68
I think this is just who you described.....

So, Dad, I can't wait til you meet my new boyfriend.
He is so dreamy.
I'm the luckiest girl at my college.

He looks like Fabio.
He is so romantic.
Look how he shaved his chest to show how he feels about me. Dad, he may just be THE ONE.
Oh, he wanted me to ask if your company is hiring now.
He's kinda between jobs.

Could be like this:

Stop posting, please.

VN Store

Back