Should LG be allowed to buy out of his Avi bet

Should LG be allowed to buy out of his bet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
Some time back about a month or two ago, LG (in his cups) made a wager of an avi bet on the UT-UF game. And the terms were:

UT wins, he gets to sport a Trump avi for 90 days.

UF wins, I get to sport an Obama avi for 90 days.

And now?

Ugh. I feel like buying out of it for 30 days right now. But let me watch tonight.

Now, I'm of the mind a compromise might be in order, say 45 day buyout on his avi, but thinking UT is going to take the Gators this year and should go all the way.

So, the question is, should I allow him to buy out if (when) the Vols kick the hell out of the Gators this year? Or allow him the coward's way out and let him go at 45 days?

Make him do it but give him (minor) time off for good behavior. Good behavior is defined as providing weekly updates in mass quantities of his current pic.

Reactions: 1 person
Kick a man when he's down.... never give a sucker an even break. This is how you do it Grand

Though I usually disagree with everything he posts in the other forum, and he and I have fussed back and forth, I like LG. That said, make him pay 😜😬

what is his buyout? if its not good keep it full. if its nothing and asking for mercy don't take it. basically are you going to back off your side or are you keeping it?

agreed with wanting to know what the buyout is. Can't make an informed decision without that piece of info.

In the OP. He wants to buy out at 30 days.

I'm thinking 45 days to split the original bet.

a buyout would imply you are getting something in exchange for him not having the avi the remaining days. You have yet to state what that is.

a buyout would imply you are getting something in exchange for him not having the avi the remaining days. You have yet to state what that is.

Conditional offer of 30 days as opposed to the original 90.

I'm not getting anything except the satisfaction he has zero belief in his team or coaches to win against UT.

I'm in agreement with crusse then. It would be enjoyable for LG to have to suffer the full extent, but at the same time, we all lose if we have to see Trump's face for that long. Or at all.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm in agreement with crusse then. It would be enjoyable for LG to have to suffer the full extent, but at the same time, we all lose if we have to see Trump's face for that long. Or at all.

You have no idea of psychological warfare, do you?

You have no idea of psychological warfare, do you?

Actually spent five years with them, and even deployed. Not sure LG suffering by knowing he had to ease up a bet is worth the pain inflicted upon all the others.

Actually spent five years with them, and even deployed. Not sure LG suffering by knowing he had to ease up a bet is worth the pain inflicted upon all the others.

Do you think he wants to be seen in public with that avi?

VN Store

Back