McDonald's feeding you ground WORMS

As long as they don't eat all the secret sauce off my Big Mac, then I'm good with it. 😜

Good grief. Everyone knows that McSoylent uses neither beef nor worm in their food. McSoylent is people!!

I buy all my food from conspiracy scammer Alex Jones. I spend $50 for 2 ounces of White Stallion horse pee because Jones says it will strengthen my immune system for Libyan refugees.

Reactions: 3 people
All the more reason to use the peanut ginding machine at the grocery store for fresh PB.

Yeah. Cause that guy who won't wash his hands after using the toilet adds a nice piquant to the next customer's batch when he hand feeds the last of his nuts into the hopper. I'll stick with the pasteurized stuff.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah. Cause that guy who won't wash his hands after using the toilet adds a nice piquant to the next customer's batch when he hand feeds the last of his nuts into the hopper. I'll stick with the pasteurized stuff.

If that's your only reason for not using fresh ground pb, you could always use your home food processor, just add a dash of olive/vegetable oil and salt to taste.

Google what's really allowed in your peanut butter

Or dates for that matter. If you ever get some dates cut them open. I can't even eat them whole anymore after seeing some of the **** inside them. Black mold & tiny bugs arent all that uncommon. Figs are also known to have dead wasp remains (as that's how figs pollinate - wasp crawls in to lay eggs, dies, babies feed on fig then eventually leave to pollinate other figs).

Or dates for that matter. If you ever get some dates cut them open. I can't even eat them whole anymore after seeing some of the **** inside them. Black mold & tiny bugs arent all that uncommon. Figs are also known to have dead wasp remains (as that's how figs pollinate - wasp crawls in to lay eggs, dies, babies feed on fig then eventually leave to pollinate other figs).
Dammit Kirby I love figs now I'm gonna be biting in them looking for wasp remains..

VN Store

Back