California teen livestreams teen sister dying after crash.

I don't get the fascination of people wanting to film stuff like this.

It's like people have become desensitized to death or something.

I admit I use my phone way too much in the day but in the event of a crisis like that I don't think it would even occur to me to record or livestream something.

It's like people have become desensitized to death or something.

I admit I use my phone way too much in the day but in the event of a crisis like that I don't think it would even occur to me to record or livestream something.

That's how I feel.

I grow ever more certain that we will become more familiar with losing friends and family to people driving while using their phone. I see it happening virtually every day while driving now.

Why are people still not wearing seat belts? I just dont understand

In Illinois seat belt tickets are the most written of all violations, including speeding if you can believe that -- My daughter also know alot of kids text and drive all the time -- I guess its a matter of time before cops are allowed to look at a phone after pulling someone over just to see if a text or call was made

In Illinois seat belt tickets are the most written of all violations, including speeding if you can believe that -- My daughter also know alot of kids text and drive all the time -- I guess its a matter of time before cops are allowed to look at a phone after pulling someone over just to see if a text or call was made

They are already working on that.

98% of the time when someone is sitting at a green light, weaving, holding up traffic, etc. you can look over and see them on their phone.

Reactions: 1 person
The really sad thing is the girl driving was wearing her seat belt and unfortunately didn't die as a result of her stupidity but the younger sister wasn't wearing hers and got ejected.

The really sad thing is the girl driving was wearing her seat belt and unfortunately didn't die as a result of her stupidity but the younger sister wasn't wearing hers and got ejected.

".....unfortunately didn't die."

Seriously?

Reactions: 5 people
Seriously. You hear about a crash and ejection fatality every day in Florida.

That's because FL drivers nearly always fall into one of two categories:

1- The "Grandma on Valium" drivers
2- The "Coked-up and just robbed a bank" drivers

Last edited:
She just killed her sister and was basically saying "my bad, this really sucks, oh well." Absolutely pathetic.

She just killed her sister and was basically saying "my bad, this really sucks, oh well." Absolutely pathetic.

"I just killed my sister, I know I'm going to jail for the rest of my life... but I don't care"
#likeandsubscribe #Ineverstoppedfiliming

:crazy:

"I just killed my sister, I know I'm going to jail for the rest of my life... but I don't care"

I would say that this horrible disaster of a person is a sociopath, but she is obviously drunk or high on something..or several things.

Exactly. She was probably saying "But did you see how many likes I got?"

Yep! If it offends you, oh well, but I'm not going to sugarcoat it. The wrong idiot died here.

I'm not offended. You're right. The driver is pathetic. I just think it's a little casual to say somebody deserves to die when you're calling out somebody for being casual about somebody dying.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not offended. You're right. The driver is pathetic. I just think it's a little casual to say somebody deserves to die when you're calling out somebody for being casual about somebody dying.

I get what you're saying. I've seen the unedited video though(not sure if you have) and the behavior this girls displays is beyond someone that is drunk. It's clear her issues are far deeper rooted than whatever substances she might be on. As has been mentioned before she may very well be a sociopath.

shouldnt it be the wrong idiot didnt die ?

That would remove any amount of blame from the 14 year old who should have been buckled in the passenger seat. While she wasn't responsible for the wreck she could have easily prevented her own death. If the idiot older sister had any sense she would have told her younger sister to buckle up.

I get what you're saying. I've seen the unedited video though(not sure if you have) and the behavior this girls displays is beyond someone that is drunk. It's clear her issues are far deeper rooted than whatever substances she might be on. As has been mentioned before she may very well be a sociopath.

That would remove any amount of blame from the 14 year old who should have been buckled in the passenger seat. While she wasn't responsible for the wreck she could have easily prevented her own death. If the idiot older sister had any sense she would have told her younger sister to buckle up.

for minors the driver is responsible for making them buckle up - at least in Illinois

Her lawyer is saying shes a victim of human trafficking. I'd like to know what he means.

VN Store

Back