Wrong Number Texts

CanadianVol

Anyone got any good wrong number text stories?

I started a new job this week and was given a new work phone and number. Turned the phone on and the first thing that pops up is a text that says "My son killed a woman on Monday" with the mug shot. Did a reverse image search and the guys face shows up in an article about a shooting in Monroe, LA. Definitely creepy.

My wife got a text a couple years ago that said "Buried the body. Now what?".

Creepy!

I kept having this number text me every few weeks and every time I would tell them it's the wrong person. It woke me one morning after a busy night at work and I was pissed. I replied back "Look I'm a one armed man trying to fap, and you keep interrupting me. I have to stop to answer your text and now I have blue balls". Never received another text from that number.

Reactions: 10 people
A few years ago, I was invited by a Police Chief to speak to group of local leaders. I texted him a quick CV for his introduction of me. To this day, he randomly receives that same text from me even though I deleted the text thread and changed phones a couple times. It's happened so often that it's a joke between us now. Every so often he will send me a text that says "got it again".....Not a wrong number text story but a strange one.

I kept having this number text me every few weeks and every time I would tell them it's the wrong person. It woke me one morning after a busy night at work and I was pissed. I replied back "Look I'm a one armed man trying to fap, and you keep interrupting me. I have to stop to answer your text and now I have blue balls". Never received another text from that number.

You just gave me an idea for telemarketers, people telling me I have a computer virus, etc. Genius. Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person

I may have to use this one

My wife's niece....Her Husband sent an "up close" pix of his...erection, saying "hurry home honey"...to his mother in law instead of wife..

Reactions: 3 people
Not a text but about 10 years ago when I was like 16 I must of called a wrong number. I was suppose to being doing a little weekend job for someone helping move furniture. So I called the guy and basically asked if we were still meeting tomorrow, but apparently it was the wrong number. Few hours later I see I have a voice mail so I go to listen to it and it's the most redneck sounding guy you can possibly imagine and he goes "listen here buddy! I know you've been sneaking around with my wife and when i find ya imma kill yer ass! Why don't cha answer yer phone *insert profanity laced insults*" me and my friends listened to it over and over got a good kick out of it.

Reactions: 2 people
You just gave me an idea for telemarketers, people telling me I have a computer virus, etc. Genius. Thanks.

I had a telemarketer call about some kind of business loan. I was bored and accepted the call to speak with an agent. When they asked the name of my business I said "Dildo express". The guy laughed and I asked what was so funny? We sell dildos via mail order. He just chuckled and said ooookay and hung up on me.

Reactions: 4 people
I posted this in another thread a while back but it fits here.
Years ago in the old flip phone days, I was out walking the dog and got a wrong number text from some kid (presumably a kid) named rio. I saved the whole ridiculous exchange because it was so goofy:

rio: sup iridian
rio: sup iridian from rio
pis: sup rio im not iridian
rio: who r u
pis: not iridian
rio: who r u
pis: not iridian
rio: then who r u !
pis: the wrong no u dialed
rio: who r u then tell me!
pis: does it matter?
rio: stop texting me or im calling the cops
pis: you texted me
rio: ok just stop or i will call the cops
pis: u stop

That's it, anticlimactic I know. But I think it's funny that the whole thing ended with me saying "u stop" like an 8 year old.

2007 - I had received texts asking when the rent payment will be made, since it was past due. Realizing it was a wrong number (out of state area code), I had some fun at someone else's expense. I replied with a more direct approach of why the rent will not be paid now or anytime soon. Needless to say it didn't go over well with the recipient. After multiple back and forth messages that seemed to go on forever, the assumed landlord notified me that they were on the way to begin the eviction process and will have the cops over momentarily.

Once I received that message, I had to come clean and explain to them about the wrong number and that I was joking...that didn't go over well with him. At all.

Reactions: 3 people
2007 - I had received texts asking when the rent payment will be made, since it was past due. Realizing it was a wrong number (out of state area code), I had some fun at someone else's expense. I replied with a more direct approach of why the rent will not be paid now or anytime soon. Needless to say it didn't go over well with the recipient. After multiple back and forth messages that seemed to go on forever, the assumed landlord notified me that they were on the way to begin the eviction process and will have the cops over momentarily.

Once I received that message, I had to come clean and explain to them about the wrong number and that I was joking...that didn't go over well with him. At all.

But it did go over well here. Good job

not a text, but I got a phone call once....

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back