Volnation I Need your help

CMvol

Volnation,

I need your help. I know this is not the right forum, but I figured itwill get the most publicity here. I have been a long time Vol fan, and I know I can count on you guys.

My daughter just entered a Bollyshake IIFA Dance Off in which the videos with the top 5 most likes get judged and the judges pick 2 out of the top 5 to perform at International Indian Film Academy (IIFA)! IIFA is basically India's version of the Oscars). So yeah it is kind of big deal for her. IIFA is taking place in Newyork this year. So please click on the actual link posted here, click log in through Facebook, and give the video a thumbs up. It only counts if you like it through the actual link. Please help her win a chance to perform at IIFA and thank you in advance!!!

https://www.bollyshake.com/video/lean-rangeela-swati-patel-iifa-2017-dance

She is behind by a lot. She needs at least 400 more votes. The voting closes on Friday.

Please share with your friends if possible. Thank you

Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
I am not sure if I did it right but I clicked the link and not a lot happened, I clicked it three times 😂

I tried but it looks like you have to log in using Facebook or Twitter. I don't do social media so I don't think I can vote. :(

Reactions: 2 people
I tried but it looks like you have to log in using Facebook or Twitter. I don't do social media so I don't think I can vote. :(

It's never too late to start! And once you have a twitter account you can start tweeting recruits and changing their minds about where to go to school.

Reactions: 1 person

It's OK, I had my hacker kid neighbor get into your pc and set up accounts with all the social media sites for you, since you won't do it voluntarily.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back