Prozac Nation Is Now United State of Xanax

VolnJC

I think that benzodiazepines should be schedule CII instead of CIV. They also should be for short term use only imo

bzbc28.gif

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/10/style/anxiety-is-the-new-depression-xanax.html

Last edited:
I've only ever taken one xanex. My girlfriend (st the time) grandma gave me one after I was in a tornado. I was ready for another tornado after I took that pill.

I got a bottle from my doc a couple of years ago to take during really stressful times from work to help me sleep. I'd take a 1/2 of a pill and they really worked well for me. I didn't want to continue taking them though, because I didn't want to have to depend on them.

I've only ever taken one xanex. My girlfriend (st the time) grandma gave me one after I was in a tornado. I was ready for another tornado after I took that pill.

My town was hit by one in 2013 and it wiped out 400 houses -- missed me by 5 blocks --- every time they are possible now, I get so stressed I take an extra xanax --- was your home hit (Kentucky or Georgia)

My town was hit by one in 2013 and it wiped out 400 houses -- missed me by 5 blocks --- every time they are possible now, I get so stressed I take an extra xanax --- was your home hit (Kentucky or Georgia)

It was on Kentucky about 1995? Or close to there. I was driving from Danville Kentucky, and ran smack into the storm as the tornado was touching down. I went around a curve off a hill (on back roads), and boom. My gf's uncle lived in Harrodsburg, and I got a ride to there. When I saw it I hit my brakes, then hydroplaned off the road and wrecked. Right before it all happened there was a field of cows running the opposite way I was going. I never will forget thinking that was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen.

It was on Kentucky about 1995? Or close to there. I was driving from Danville Kentucky, and ran smack into the storm as the tornado was touching down. I went around a curve off a hill (on back roads), and boom. My gf's uncle lived in Harrodsburg, and I got a ride to there. When I saw it I hit my brakes, then hydroplaned off the road and wrecked. Right before it all happened there was a field of cows running the opposite way I was going. I never will forget thinking that was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen.

Funny how animals know weather so well

Xanax is a wonderful drug.

Doc gave me a prescription when I was going through my divorce. The stress and anxiety was going to kill me.

Reactions: 1 person
That would really kick start the drone delivery thing they have been talking about for years!
They can use excess drones that we are using in the poppy fields of Afghanistan to deliver the goods to Americans at their doorstep.

Youve been on the same dose for 16 years? I was always told you built up a tolerance for it. I suppose perhaps if you dont take it regularly, like twice a day.

I take two mgs of klonopin which is about 20 xanex a day. Depends on your body I guess. When I came off it was the worst experience. Luckily they have me hooked and I am somewhat sane.

VN Store

Back