Pirates movie held for ransom

They shouldn't pay. The people that pirate movies are barely enough to make a dent in box office numbers. Worst case scenario some early word of mouth reviews come out that it is not very good in which case it would flop anyway.

They shouldn't pay. The people that pirate movies are barely enough to make a dent in box office numbers. Worst case scenario some early word of mouth reviews come out that it is not very good in which case it would flop anyway.

They won't. I believe the story recalls the same
events when "Orange is the New Black" was stolen as well. Netflix refused to pay.

Last edited:
#onpurpose #justlikevolprofinthepolitcsforum

Nice

1446012_o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Seen something about that on TV. Then just seen were it's going to be in theaters soon so. Sounds kinda like BS to me..

I don't always visit the politics forum, but when I do... jk.

What's this story about volprof? I missed the alleged drama apparently.

don't mention Trump, Russians or just about anything around him. #Triggered

I recently read a story that an intern had basically the entire LOTR movie on his ipod and had to flee from muggers. He was bringing it from NZ to london to finish editing (this was before the cloud).

The way I look at it is that Disney had crappy network security. If I were them I wouldn't pay a dime, I'd also fire the entire network security department that allowed this to happen.

The way I look at it is that Disney had crappy network security. If I were them I wouldn't pay a dime, I'd also fire the entire network security department that allowed this to happen.

Movies being released early happens all the time it just rarely makes the headlines. In fact, just about every new movie that is coming out can be found on pirating sites. Typically the problem isn't even hacking it's the film being pre-released either in digital form or disc form to critics and movie reviewers. Like Burnt mentioned earlier, the people downloading pirated films are few and far between. It's not really going to hurt Disney's pocket either way.

Only the first one is worth a poop.

The first one is great! Then they tried to get too deep and make it a trilogy for no other reason than to milk 3 movies out of it.

Kinda reminds me of how the first Matrix was so good but 2 and 3 got so convoluted that they ended up stinking.

I never watched the 4th pirates movie. This one isn't gettting very good reviews.

The first one is great! Then they tried to get too deep and make it a trilogy for no other reason than to milk 3 movies out of it.

Kinda reminds me of how the first Matrix was so good but 2 and 3 got so convoluted that they ended up stinking.

I never watched the 4th pirates movie. This one isn't gettting very good reviews.

There was literally no way of topping The Matrix but we all wanted more anyway. :)

Did anyone else watch it? It didn't necessarily suck but I was expecting more of the original cast!

Yeah. Honestly it had it's funny moments. I laughed out loud at least 3 times. It was nice to see the originals in it though for a short period.

VN Store

Back