Alternate route Chattanooga to Murfreesboro

NWGVol

Alternate route Chattanooga to Murfreesboro Suggestions?

With the GA299 bridge replacement in Wildwood taking place this weekend, surely causing a mess with I-24 traffic, what would be the best route to take to avoid it all?

Staying home to avoid it is not an option, as I fully expect someone to suggest. Lol.

Greyhound bus to Atlanta. Take a Uber from bus station to Atlanta Hartsfield international Airport. Catch a flight from Atlanta to Nashville BNA airport. From there take a shuttle to the Enterprise rental car lot. Rent a nice car and take I40E to Lebanon. Take 840 to Murfreesboro.

Or you could stay home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Greyhound bus to Atlanta. Take a Uber from bus station to Atlanta Hartsfield international Airport. Catch a flight romantic Atlanta to Nashville BNA airport. From there take a shuttle to the Enterprise rental car lot. Rent a nice car and take I24S to Murfreesboro.

Or you could stay home.

At first I thought, why didn't I think of that. Then I noticed you said I24S and thought, this can't be a serious suggestion.

What about return trip? Maybe 840 to Knoxville then 75 back to Atlanta, return rental car, Greyhound back to Chattanooga?

I think you'd be better served to continue on I40 to Raleigh then a quick flight to Atlanta and then the Greyhound back home. But that's just me.

Alternate route Chattanooga to Murfreesboro Suggestions?

With the GA299 bridge replacement in Wildwood taking place this weekend, surely causing a mess with I-24 traffic, what would be the best route to take to avoid it all?

Staying home to avoid it is not an option, as I fully expect someone to suggest. Lol.

Why not just go through McMinnville on 70S?

Reactions: 1 person
Why not just go through McMinnville on 70S?

That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

giphy.gif

Tipping is what triggered the fella to begin with. I couldn't resist tipping shim over like a weeble wobble.

He probably wasn't happy with the transgender dwarf bowling either.

VN Store

Back