Elizabeth Thomas Found Safe in CA

VolnJC

Tad Cummins is in custody
C946B-fXoAQQ8Wf.jpg

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...h-thomas-estatic-police-found-safe/100703466/

Last edited:
Watching the news now. I'm convinced there's alot more going on here than what we're hearing. What in the world would make a 15 yo girl want to run off with a 50 something that looks like a Stephen King wannabe?

Reactions: 1 person
Watching the news now. I'm convinced there's alot more going on here than what we're hearing. What in the world would make a 15 yo girl want to run off with a 50 something that looks like a Stephen King wannabe?

No telling what he told her..read her Mom was charged with a felony for child abuse..so from one felon back to another
http://www.newschannel5.com/.../search-for-missing-columbia-teen-in-amber-alert-escalates

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Thomas-15-Maury-County-13-March-2017-1/page24

Didn't the girl voluntarily run off with the guy?

I mean the reports of her 'safety' seem over dramatized. This weirdo thought they were getting married. Apparently she did too.

Am I missing some info where he forcibly abductuted her?

Didn't the girl voluntarily run off with the guy?

I mean the reports of her 'safety' seem over dramatized. This weirdo thought they were getting married. Apparently she did too.

Am I missing some info where he forcibly abductuted her?

Voluntary or not, she's 15 and he's not her legal guardian. I'm wondering if he'll be charged federally as he crossed (several) state lines with her. A 15 yo can't "voluntarily" do anything. The very fact she is a minor prevents it.

Guy probably took advantage of her poor home life to twist her mind.

The strength with which we (as a society) condemn the notion that 15-year old people could make life decisions makes it seem really odd that most people in society seem so accepting of young marriages in history/bible/etc.

Still think this is weird as hell. She'll probably be waiting until he's out of prison in X number of years and be standing at the gate when he's released.

There's just something weird here. I mean I don't get why any 15 year old would be attracted to this guy. If he were a 30 year old who looked like a GQ model I could see it, but not this guy.

Usuallly these things don't end well.. the 15 year old now will have tbe deprogrammed by skilled psychologists

Of course she made a lot of these decisions on her own but current laws deem anyone under the age of 17/18(depending on the state) to be completely thoughtless, helpless, innocent, and completely incapable of making life changing decisions on their own. Don't get me wrong though, the man is a creeper and completely wrong in what he did.

Voluntary or not, she's 15 and he's not her legal guardian. I'm wondering if he'll be charged federally as he crossed (several) state lines with her. A 15 yo can't "voluntarily" do anything. The very fact she is a minor prevents it.

Guy probably took advantage of her poor home life to twist her mind.

I'm not saying it's not sick or illegal. My point was more the dramatization of this story about her physical safety seems overblown. Like he had her bound and gagged in the trunk of his car or something.

The strength with which we (as a society) condemn the notion that 15-year old people could make life decisions makes it seem really odd that most people in society seem so accepting of young marriages in history/bible/etc.

Still think this is weird as hell. She'll probably be waiting until he's out of prison in X number of years and be standing at the gate when he's released.

My grandfather was a divorced father of 2 in his 30's when he met my grandmother who was 14 at the time. They eloped when she was 16. They were married almost 50 years before he passed. That was common back then.

Now I'm in my late 30's and could not imagine getting with a 15 year old.... or even an 18-20 year old to be honest.

Odd that Cummins comment on arrest was Im glad it's over. This story is bizarre all the way around.

There's just something weird here. I mean I don't get why any 15 year old would be attracted to this guy. If he were a 30 year old who looked like a GQ model I could see it, but not this guy.

Here's an insight:

From heavy.com

According to WSMV, “police arrested Elizabeth’s mother, Kimberly Thomas, last year. She was charged with five counts of child abuse and neglect. According to court documents, Kimberly Thomas beat Elizabeth and four of her siblings.”

Elizabeth told authorities, according to WSMV, that her mother “banged her head into the agitator of the washing machine” and “threw her down the basement stairs and locked her down there.” The TV station added that “Kimberly Thomas is also accused of making the children get naked in front of several other people” and “Elizabeth is one of 10 children in a single-parent home because her father now has full custody of all of them.” According to the TV station, Elizabeth was home schooled until this year.

Here's an insight:

From heavy.com

According to WSMV, “police arrested Elizabeth’s mother, Kimberly Thomas, last year. She was charged with five counts of child abuse and neglect. According to court documents, Kimberly Thomas beat Elizabeth and four of her siblings.”

Elizabeth told authorities, according to WSMV, that her mother “banged her head into the agitator of the washing machine” and “threw her down the basement stairs and locked her down there.” The TV station added that “Kimberly Thomas is also accused of making the children get naked in front of several other people” and “Elizabeth is one of 10 children in a single-parent home because her father now has full custody of all of them.” According to the TV station, Elizabeth was home schooled until this year.
This makes it understandable why Elizabeth would want to get the hell out of there any way possible. The Cummins butthole just took advantage of her misfortunes.

Reactions: 1 person
Says he obtained some refills of Cealis before leaving town.

If you have a sexual attraction to a minor...wouldn't ED be a blessing?

Here's an insight:

From heavy.com

Oh wow. No wonder she jumped at the chance to get away.

I'm not saying it's not sick or illegal. My point was more the dramatization of this story about her physical safety seems overblown. Like he had her bound and gagged in the trunk of his car or something.

I think he had her brainwashed. He played upon the emotions of a 15 yo girl, someone who wasn't completely stable, with a horrible home life, looking for someone to actually care for her and make her feel wanted and appreciated. Things she wasn't receiving at home. The man was a straight up predator.

I think he had her brainwashed. He played upon the emotions of a 15 yo girl, someone who wasn't completely stable, with a horrible home life, looking for someone to actually care for her and make her feel wanted and appreciated. Things she wasn't receiving at home. The man was a straight up predator.

It's possible. It's also possible that she saw him just being nice as meaning more than that, because she was homeschooled and abused. Hell she may have been begging him to get her as far away from a terrible home life and all the abuse.

In fact, thinking about it, that seems like the only scenario in which he would get arrested and say that he's glad it's all over.

VN Store

Back