2681 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII Page 288. within the forum The Pub. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old Yesterday, 05:15 AM   #4306
joevol33

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Morning folks. Went and helped a lady who is a swim mom Saturday. Her husband died a few months ago, and she needed help weed eating, and to teach her little boy. It was the kids step-dad, real dad has been gone for years, and we've tried to just be good and help them. One of the girls, around 15,texted my daughter last night and asked her to send her a picture of me for Father's Day. That absolutely broke my heart.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 05:22 AM   #4307
YankeeVol
This We’ll Defend

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Mornin. Back to NY
Old Yesterday, 05:40 AM   #4308
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Mornin.

Joe, that's heartbreaking, but awesome you help to fill the void.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM   #4309
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by joevol33 View Post
Morning folks. Went and helped a lady who is a swim mom Saturday. Her husband died a few months ago, and she needed help weed eating, and to teach her little boy. It was the kids step-dad, real dad has been gone for years, and we've tried to just be good and help them. One of the girls, around 15,texted my daughter last night and asked her to send her a picture of me for Father's Day. That absolutely broke my heart.
It's awesome that you and your family are there for them
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM   #4310
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

Morning! Safe travels Yankee!

While we were at the lake yesterday, a church group from the next town over came by and baptized 5 youth in the lake. I thought that was powerful and beautiful. It's one thing to do it in a church, but seeing these young people making a profession of faith out in public like that really moved me.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM   #4311
 volmanjr 
UNMODIFIED

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:
Bless you for stepping up in there time of need. Big push in my home town just to step up and fill needs to our neighbors its good to see.

If you're not first, you're last!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM   #4312
Tin Man

Bummer about the fracture, YV. Heal thyself and return to your groove, quickly.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM   #4313
YankeeVol
This We’ll Defend

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
Bummer about the fracture, YV. Heal thyself and return to your groove, quickly.
Thanks. That’s the plan
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM   #4314
 volmanjr 
UNMODIFIED

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Hope anyone who has to be outside today has on their air conditioned underwear....its gonna be a hot one!!!

If you're not first, you're last!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM   #4315
volwindy
Rocky Top!

Quote:
That's really not the response I was expecting out of you.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM   #4316
joevol33

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwindy View Post
That's really not the response I was expecting out of you.
I can be humble 😁
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 05:28 AM   #4317
joevol33

Morning folks, on the road towards Texas. Gonna stay around Baton Rouge tonight.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 05:43 AM   #4318
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

Mornin.

Safe travels Joe!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 07:18 AM   #4319
YankeeVol
This We’ll Defend

Mornin.
Old Today, 08:05 AM   #4320
joevol33

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollygirl View Post
Mornin.

Safe travels Joe!
Thanks
Reply With Quote TOP