2672 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII Page 284. within the forum The Pub. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 06-13-2018, 12:22 PM   #4246
joevol33

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhen713 View Post
Been a busy... In the warehouse by myself all week. did find some time to hang some pics in our new office.
Awesome
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-13-2018, 01:26 PM   #4247
Tin Man

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Been a busy morning for me... Well, a bit more than just the morning.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-14-2018, 05:47 AM   #4248
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Mornin
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-14-2018, 06:01 AM   #4249
YankeeVol
This Well Defend

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Mornin. May have fractured my ankle

On my way to GA
Old 06-14-2018, 06:59 AM   #4250
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeVol View Post

On my way to GA
How'd you manage to do that? Hope it heals quick.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-14-2018, 07:06 AM   #4251
Hoosier_Vol
VFL #21,723

Morning gang....It's been a while, hope everyone is doing great!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-14-2018, 07:11 AM   #4252
YankeeVol
This Well Defend

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by vollygirl View Post
How'd you manage to do that? Hope it heals quick.
Softball. Play at 3rd base.

Thanks. Best case, its a bad sprain. Hurts like the dickens
Old 06-14-2018, 08:23 AM   #4253
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

Morning! How's it going Hoosier? Hope the ankle is just sprained Yankee
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-14-2018, 08:52 AM   #4254
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

Quote:
Softball. Play at 3rd base.

Thanks. Best case, its a bad sprain. Hurts like the dickens
High ankle sprain. You're out forthe year.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-14-2018, 08:52 AM   #4255
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

So, the reply button on my phone doesn't work. I have to quote a post to reply. The PC is fine though. Weird.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-14-2018, 09:05 AM   #4256
 volmanjr 
UNMODIFIED

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Morning everyone!! Remember never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!

If you're not first, you're last!
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-14-2018, 10:29 AM   #4257
joevol33

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:

On my way to GA
Dang, that stinks man.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-14-2018, 10:29 AM   #4258
joevol33

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollygirl View Post
So, the reply button on my phone doesn't work. I have to quote a post to reply. The PC is fine though. Weird.
Time for a new one!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-14-2018, 10:30 AM   #4259
joevol33

Morning folks
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-14-2018, 10:48 AM   #4260
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joevol33 View Post
Time for a new one!
It's a new phone! The website is what's broke. Time for a new one of those.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP