3990 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII Page 111. within the forum The Pub. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 09-13-2017, 08:22 AM   #1651
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by joevol33 View Post
They said it could be up to a week in some parts of the county. I know we have a tree across the lines down our road that hasn't been touched yet. It's frustrating, but I do understand what a mess it is, and these guys are working their butts off. I'm hoping today, but we'll see.
Fingers crossed for y'all. I know responders are stretched thin.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 08:25 AM   #1652
joevol33

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by vollygirl View Post
Fingers crossed for y'all. I know responders are stretched thin.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 09:48 AM   #1653
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Morning all. That sucks Joe. Glad everyone is OK.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 10:52 AM   #1654
firestorm

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
The Yahoo news article I read must be right.
I recall reading that needles for shots and drawing blood would be altered to be painless.

I had blood drawn from my arm today, and felt nothing when the needle pierced my arm.
A excellent idea and should be a nobel prize winner.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 12:29 PM   #1655
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm View Post
I recall reading that needles for shots and drawing blood would be altered to be painless.

I had blood drawn from my arm today, and felt nothing when the needle pierced my arm.
If they can make it where they sedate my before they stick the needle in I'm game.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 01:19 PM   #1656
Tin Man

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm View Post

Thank you for your gift of life.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 01:22 PM   #1657
Tin Man

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
The need for blood never abates. The supply is perishable and replenished via voluntary donations. For various reasons, less than half of the US population is eligible to donate blood. More urgently than ever, it is important for those who can give blood to do so.

I've been donating consistently since I was 18 (more than 40 years).
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 05:03 PM   #1658
joevol33

Power baby!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 05:11 PM   #1659
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Yay!!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 05:47 PM   #1660
joevol33

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollygirl View Post
Yay!!!
It is a relief.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-14-2017, 12:54 AM   #1661
Yankee_Vol
#NotMyHeadCoach

OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII
Mornin
Old 09-14-2017, 05:41 AM   #1662
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

Mornin
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-14-2017, 09:30 AM   #1663
joevol33

Morning folks
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-14-2017, 09:34 AM   #1664
Nerd-Vol
T. SATO Indy 500 Champ!!!

Morning
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-14-2017, 10:04 AM   #1665
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

Morning
Reply With Quote TOP