Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+

Orange_Vol1321

Preorders opened at 12am last night. Anybody pulling the trigger on one? Ordered two of the S8+ for me and the wife.

I may end up getting one eventually, it looks nice. Im not a big fan of the rounded edges on the screen though, i had an S6 Edge+ before i got my S7. Some of the new features look cool but i don't know how often i would use them.

I may end up getting one eventually, it looks nice. Im not a big fan of the rounded edges on the screen though, i had an S6 Edge+ before i got my S7. Some of the new features look cool but i don't know how often i would use them.

Your S7 trade in would cut the new S8 price in half and they are giving away their newly designed VR headset with controller in a couple of different packages. One package is free and the experience package (regular cost $550) will be $99.

Verizon messed my S7 orders up last year so I told them to keep them so we're still using an S4 and will be paying full price. 😬

Your S7 trade in would cut the new S8 price in half and they are giving away their newly designed VR headset with controller in a couple of different packages. One package is free and the experience package (regular cost $550) will be $99.

Verizon messed my S7 orders up last year so I told them to keep them so we're still using an S4 and will be paying full price. 😬

I have T-mobile and the JUMP program, after my S7 is halfway paid off i can trade it in for the 8 and pay for half of it anyways. I'm happy with my 7 though. I think I've had every Galaxy except for the 2 and 4.

I have a g6, had a g4. Very loyal to these, love the galaxy phones. I will probably get an 8 for next to nothing in about a year when 9s are soon to come. Last gen tech works great for me and is always dirt cheap.

I have a g6, had a g4. Very loyal to these, love the galaxy phones. I will probably get an 8 for next to nothing in about a year when 9s are soon to come. Last gen tech works great for me and is always dirt cheap.

They will be giving them away free in September when the new iPhone comes out.

Gonna hold on to my S7 Edge and skip the 8. There just isn't enough for me to upgrade, especially with the GPU only being a small improvement. Already downloaded the S8 launcher and works perfectly on my S7 Edge :)

Gonna hold on to my S7 Edge and skip the 8. There just isn't enough for me to upgrade, especially with the GPU only being a small improvement. Already downloaded the S8 launcher and works perfectly on my S7 Edge :)

I'm trying to google info on the Launcher but all I'm getting is how to load it. What is it? I have an S7 Edge and now I'm curious if it's something I should add to mine

I'm trying to google info on the Launcher but all I'm getting is how to load it. What is it? I have an S7 Edge and now I'm curious if it's something I should add to mine

It's a cleaner launcher compared to Nova or Goggle IMO. Still playing around with it, but starting to really like Bixby

Honestly I'm not well versed with the lingo. What is the function of the launcher? Am I using a launcher every day and not realizing that's what you're talking about?

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly I'm not well versed with the lingo. What is the function of the launcher? Am I using a launcher every day and not realizing that's what you're talking about?

If you haven't changed the launcher, you are using touch wiz, which is stock. The launcher is kinduv like an OS.

I don't think the features are things I'll really use. I never watch media, I don't use VR, the assistant is supposedly clunky. The finger print reader is in an odd place.

What could be cool is the way it can hook up to a monitor and be used as a computer.

I can't get it to install, i clicked to allow outside sources and even downloaded an APK installer. When I download it and click on it it says "cannot open file".

I don't think the features are things I'll really use. I never watch media, I don't use VR, the assistant is supposedly clunky. The finger print reader is in an odd place.

What could be cool is the way it can hook up to a monitor and be used as a computer.

The finger print reader will be on the back of every phone going forward. With the curved glass, virtual home button, and no bezel there is no space for it on the front.

VN Store

Back