My Kinda Little League Coach

Reminds me of some of the little league coaches we had growing up in Lenoir City in the 80s.

What an asshat. That's the type who believes you get drafted straight out of little league

Did remind me of my sons last soccer coach though. Local hs athletic director who just got canned for inappropriate snap chatting with hs boys

Reactions: 1 person
I think he was joking around to get their attention on the last game of the season.

If true then I get it. If it's a travel/competitive team then that's fine too since they might halfway understand. I played and reffed for long enough to know there are plenty of rec league volunteer coaches doing this though

If true then I get it. If it's a travel/competitive team then that's fine too since they might halfway understand. I played and reffed for long enough to know there are plenty of rec league volunteer coaches doing this though

They were laughing at him like it wasn't a common speech he gave them. They were struggling to say winning is important.

I don't doubt there are guys out there that take little kids sports too seriously. I agree those guys are asshats. Just not sure that is exactly what was happening here.

I believe it was a tongue in cheek speech and it was pretty damn funny. We're gooder, and he said he was the English teacher
You guys need to chill :)

Reactions: 2 people
What an asshat. That's the type who believes you get drafted straight out of little league

Did remind me of my sons last soccer coach though. Local hs athletic director who just got canned for inappropriate snap chatting with hs boys

Whoa... triggered?

:unsure:

Reactions: 1 person
Whoa... triggered?

:unsure:

avHnbUZ.gif

Need more coaches like him to be honest. Not the soccer coach.

" If invited you to lunch I think you're a winner, if I didn't I don't, but I just met you all. Life is long, opinions change. Winners prove me right. Losers prove me wrong. "- Robert California

VN Store

Back