Arian Foster vs a Wild Wolf

He is a strange dude

C6MMpDIWgAAT3ca.jpg

Btw, average gray wolf is 95 lbs...it begs the question, shouldn't an athletic 200+ lb man should be able to take one out? Yeah you're gonna get ****ed up, but you win, right?

Btw, average gray wolf is 95 lbs...it begs the question, shouldn't an athletic 200+ lb man should be able to take one out? Yeah you're gonna get ****ed up, but you win, right?

My theory always was, no matter how big or fast, if I could get someone on the ground, I could beat their azz...I don't think that would apply to a wolf though...pretty sure one would **** me up so bad that even dental records wouldn't help with the identification....guy I used to work with helped run a wolf sanctuary in Sevier County and had one as a pet

Wolf PAWS 'Positive Awareness Wolf-dog Sanctuary' in Dandridge TN

I don't know. If it gets you down, you're obviously in big trouble, but that video he linked of the woman just kicking the **** out of one until it backed down after it tried to get aggressive makes me wonder. His reasoning about having thumbs and knowing how to read was definitely idiotic.

I don't know. If it gets you down, you're obviously in big trouble, but that video he linked of the woman just kicking the **** out of one until it backed down after it tried to get aggressive makes me wonder. His reasoning about having thumbs and knowing how to read was definitely idiotic.

He is obviously having fun with people.

Thumbs actually factor a ton into winning, imo.

Reactions: 1 person
Can we dress Jalen Hurd up as a wolf and let Arian kick his ass? Of course, Hurd would probably just quit part way through.

Reactions: 2 people
Him saying that honestly doesn't surprise me at all.

Let it get any size human by the neck idc and it's game over. Greater bite Force than a pit bull, wolf would rip someone's jugular out if it got to there neck.

Reactions: 1 person
True story. My friend had some wild dogs running around his property and called to see if I'd come help him catch a litter of pups. I snuck up behind a 3 month old pup and grabbed it around the belly. It immediately turned and chewed my hands to hamburger meat in about 5 seconds. I couldn't imagine a freaking full grown wolf being any easier. All I could focus on was getting my hands out of that little blender. Good luck knot head.

My theory always was, no matter how big or fast, if I could get someone on the ground, I could beat their azz...I don't think that would apply to a wolf though...pretty sure one would **** me up so bad that even dental records wouldn't help with the identification....guy I used to work with helped run a wolf sanctuary in Sevier County and had one as a pet

Wolf PAWS 'Positive Awareness Wolf-dog Sanctuary' in Dandridge TN

Were you a wrestler?

I wanna see Arian wrestle a pterodactyl. Just the trash talking between the two would make it interesting.

Wait, does anyone else speak pterodactyl?

VN Store

Back