Stolen iPad and iPod

volonrails

My bil and sil took my boys to the TN ga game Saturday. They stopped by some general store in town ( macks I believe ) and someone broke in their truck and stole my 5 yr olds Ipad and iPod . Pad had a blue and black case and pod had a orange more like pink on it case . If u see any like this for sale let me know please . They made a report

Do they have find my iPhone/iPad activated? If so they can find them that way. I have heard of several people getting their stuff stolen and texting the thieves saying hey idiot you're turning on so and so street leave the phone at the Walgreens on the next corner or I'm calling the cops.

Do they have find my iPhone/iPad activated? If so they can find them that way. I have heard of several people getting their stuff stolen and texting the thieves saying hey idiot you're turning on so and so street leave the phone at the Walgreens on the next corner or I'm calling the cops.

Yup...

Go to iCloud.com. Log in with the Apple ID associated with those devices. If they are turned on you should be able to locate them.

Assuming you had a passcode on them the thieves should not have been able to deactivate Find My iPhone.

Last edited:
Thanks will try the I cloud . My mom in law had trackers on them and they turned the pod on for a sec and they were at a hotel but that's last I heard

Thanks will try the I cloud . My mom in law had trackers on them and they turned the pod on for a sec and they were at a hotel but that's last I heard

As soon as you get a bead on them call the police.

VN Store

Back