Two window stickers that really pisses me off...,

rockydoc

30A..,,,, if you don't own a place there, don't put sticker on your auto to try to impress us.

13.1...... a half-a$$ marathon. If you can't do 26.2 don't bother to brag.

Reactions: 2 people
The different variations of the "stick family" stickers are annoying, but the worst I've seen was a Yeti family.

Worst by far.

Reactions: 1 person
30A..,,,, if you don't own a place there, don't put sticker on your auto to try to impress us.

My dad hates the 30A stickers whether you live there or not so I got him one.

I prefer the 0.0 running sticker

This one...

Attachments

• SL320-review-price.jpg
    SL320-review-price.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 417

Oh Wow duuude. Why would a car sticker yank your leash?

I have or had a 30A, an A1A, an MM0, OB, KH, TYB and several others over the years. They come and go. The family sort of 'collects' them. And they aren't there to impress one single soul. They're there to remind us of all the really great times we've had on our vacations.

And I be proud as I could be to run a half marathon. It's a really big deal for some many folk. Especially their first one.

Get over yourself.

Reactions: 11 people

Do you need a hug?

Also, I'm gonna give this dude 50/50 odds that he's ever ran a marathon of any sort.

Says the dude who's probably ran 1 full marathon. STFU man. At least they're out there doing something. It's more than most.

Reactions: 1 person
Why y'all hating on my 30A sticker? Mississippi is just like the panhandle. Minus the beaches, good looking people, nice houses, and attractions.

My wife has a Cricut, I asked her to make me a Bath Salt Life sticker but she won't.

I may learn to use that machine myself. Would make great stocking stuffers.

I don't know why, but a couple of months ago people would get pretty angry and upset when I'd let them know that some a-hole slapped a Hillary sticker on their bumper.

I thought I was being helpful.

Reactions: 6 people
My neighbor has a truck with a big cross front and center on the rear window.....and then off to the right a Specter (Spectre) gunship strafing a bunch of running stick figures.

It always makes me smile.

VN Store

Back