Mariah carey

I was laughing so hard I was crying. When she tries to get the bald middle aged white guy in the audience to sing into her microphone was hilarious

If you are the person in charge of what failed, you just walk off after that, right? You know they will fire you, no need sit around and take a tonguelashing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Nick Cannon is somewhere laughing his ass off.

What's sad is she had the track to her own song playing but it's like she couldn't remember the words.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm curious about how much she was paid for that debacle? Anyone else think it might have been a publicity stunt?

Supposedly she couldn't hear her monitors. But sound guys tend to get blamed for everything. I'm a musician and blame mine all the time :)

Reactions: 1 person
Supposedly she couldn't hear her monitors. But sound guys tend to get blamed for everything. I'm a musician and blame mine all the time :)

She can hear the same music everyone in the audience is hearing all she had to do was sing along with it, unless she's drunk, stupid, or doesn't know the words to her own songs. Perhaps it was all of the above.

Everyone is supposed to cheer and worship the woman, period! She is DIVA!!!!!!

Last edited:
I was laughing so hard I was crying. When she tries to get the bald middle aged white guy in the audience to sing into her microphone was hilarious

He looked more interested in her big booty!

She can hear the same music everyone in the audience is hearing all she had to do was sing along with it, unless she's drunk, stupid, or doesn't know the words to her own songs. Perhaps it was all of the above.

Not necessarily true. The sound on stage can be totally different from from the sound the audience is hearing.

Reactions: 2 people
Funniest part of it to me was all the high pitched squeals in the backing track that she would've been lip syncing to lol.

It was just so unprofessional. From an entertainer standpoint, she could have done so much better.

Not necessarily true. The sound on stage can be totally different from from the sound the audience is hearing.

Yeah, for the most part, it was an unfortunate event, but it won't be career damaging. All of the other things off stage are what is doing more damage.

VN Store

Back