Dancing commodores

Carl Pickens

I hope the video of Mason and the rest of those rat asses dancing out on the field during the game is kept for next year's game. UT should play it on the Jumbotron during warmups and again throughout the game.

I want to see Vandy and Mason leaving Neyland with a butt kicking like they've never seen

Reactions: 1 person
There is ALWAYS "Next Year"...

@TENNESSEE...

SMGDMFH!!!!!

That's not the point I was trying to make. I want to see Vanderbilt get a big dose of angry revenge shoved right down their stinking throats. I hate those SOBs more now than ever. To see Mason and those dildoes dancing made my blood boil.

Reactions: 5 people
Don't be mad at them for dancing, be mad at the coach who let them dance at our expense.

Dont be such a poon..... the Vols players that looked across the field and saw that should want to rip their heads off next year..... but you want to say "it's ok...be mad at your coach".....you disgust me

Reactions: 4 people
I hope the video of Mason and the rest of those rat asses dancing out on the field during the game is kept for next year's game. UT should play it on the Jumbotron during warmups and again throughout the game.

I want to see Vandy and Mason leaving Neyland with a butt kicking like they've never seen

Eh they won the game and made it to a bowl game for the first time both under him and at a place where it's abnormal to reach them. To the winner go the spoils.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people

They earned it.

Reactions: 6 people
If you don't want them to dance then coach your team to win...if I was Mason and the Vandy players I would have danced all night long

Reactions: 3 people
Mason took a few 2/3 Star players and out coached and out played all that BSIA 4/5 Star Bull Chit hyped team.
Don't be pissed at him.

Reactions: 6 people
"No one person can take the blame for any Tennessee loss to Vanderbilt ." " It takes a village to lose to the 'Dores." Wes Rucker 247 sports. :ermm:

Play the video on a loop. Tell them this is what rising above and winning looks like. I hate Vandy (mostly just their fans) but they earned it. Had a goal to fight for and they whooped our ass to get there. Let them dance all they want.

Play the video on a loop. Tell them this is what rising above and winning looks like. I hate Vandy (mostly just their fans) but they earned it. Had a goal to fight for and they whooped our ass to get there. Let them dance all they want.

They paid the piper.

The dancing wasn't the pisser. It was the 475 Vandy fans telling the UT faithful to take their chit back down
I 40 to K-town cause we got out asses handed to us........while Mason was dancing. That was a treat I'll tell ya.

Reactions: 1 person
Dont be such a poon..... the Vols players that looked across the field and saw that should want to rip their heads off next year..... but you want to say "it's ok...be mad at your coach".....you disgust me

I read this...I see this...

retard-o.gif

Next Year you just wait.

They should have wanted to rip their heads off during the game they played last night, but instead refused to cover or tackle anybody.

Radio got a win. Oh well. They played better. It was that simple. Coaching won that game.. I can't think of many games that i can say the same about "The Greatest Staff In America".. The talent is better than the coaching..We got scammed.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back