1307 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on What did you have for dinner II? Page 163. within the forum The Pub. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-13-2017, 10:03 AM   #2431
wildnkrazykat

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfanbill View Post
Whatever Iím in the mood for. Typically I only do one Mexican dish for the week, but I was really in the mood for both this week. I broke it up with a steak Wednesday night
I had another buffalo chicken salad today and it was a struggle getting it down. I think that makes 2-3 salads at lunch this week. Had a family emergency last Sunday so between that and church my meal prep was lacking.

Sometimes it's just as easy for me to cook extra protein and veggies at supper and do next day leftovers for lunch, tho.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #2432
Biopsyman

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
Georgeís Alys Beach solid
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 11:10 AM   #2433
Vegas_Ferguson

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
Vegetarian pizza on ciabatta bread and Zagnut bars crushed over vanilla cream.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-14-2017, 08:40 PM   #2434
joevol33

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
Chicken and dumplings.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-15-2017, 09:30 AM   #2435
Biopsyman

The back porch in Destin.. awful
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-15-2017, 10:18 AM   #2436
Boca Vol

Made scallops fra diavolo last night.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-15-2017, 02:43 PM   #2437
joevol33

Rotisserie chicken from Ingles, and mashed potatoes, slaw, and biscuits from kfc.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-15-2017, 02:49 PM   #2438
508mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by joevol33 View Post
Rotisserie chicken from Ingles, and mashed potatoes, slaw, and biscuits from kfc.
Why not the KFC chicken ?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-15-2017, 03:03 PM   #2439
joevol33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 508mikey View Post
Why not the KFC chicken ?
I really like it, but the rotisserie isnít as greasy, so we usually do that.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-15-2017, 07:47 PM   #2440
hmanvolfan
Volmeister extraordinaire

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
They have grilled chicken at the KFCs up here, not greasy.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-15-2017, 08:36 PM   #2441
joevol33

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmanvolfan View Post
They have grilled chicken at the KFCs up here, not greasy.
I think they have it here, but my bunch just loves that rotisserie at Ingles.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-15-2017, 08:40 PM   #2442
hmanvolfan
Volmeister extraordinaire

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joevol33 View Post
I think they have it here, but my bunch just loves that rotisserie at Ingles.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM   #2443
joevol33

Wendyís chili and chicken nuggets.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM   #2444
Hoosier_Vol
Got Beer?

Chicken poppers & cheese bread sticks from Papa John's
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #2445
RollinVol

Pork chops, green beans(garden), mashed taters, cornbread
Reply With Quote TOP