1557 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on What did you have for dinner II? Page 162. within the forum The Pub. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-12-2017, 10:34 AM   #2416
hmanvolfan
Volmeister extraordinaire

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
Tastes like soy sauce on steroids.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 05:42 PM   #2417
RollinVol

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
Camping with my family this weekend. Tonight was chili cheese dogs. Chili made in a dutch oven over the fire and some roasted hot dogs. Good eating
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 05:50 PM   #2418
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

Salmon with black beans and tomato/onion salad.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 05:58 PM   #2419
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171012_183713.jpg (57.4 KB, 0 views)
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 06:58 PM   #2420
joevol33

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollinVol View Post
Camping with my family this weekend. Tonight was chili cheese dogs. Chili made in a dutch oven over the fire and some roasted hot dogs. Good eating
Sounds good!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 06:58 PM   #2421
joevol33

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vollygirl View Post
Looks good.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 06:58 PM   #2422
joevol33

Tuna salad
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:15 PM   #2423
wildnkrazykat

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfanbill View Post
Chili and taco salad meal prep for the week
Looks good. Do you alternate every other day or do chili 2 in a row then taco?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:22 PM   #2424
joevol33

I forgot to mention this, my friends mom made something I have never heard of while we were in Florida, mullet dip. Not bad at all. Id only ever considered mullet as bsit😘
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:34 PM   #2425
508mikey

Buffalo chicken sandwich from Arbys -- also a triple chocolate chip cookie (a Firestorm favorite)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:12 PM   #2426
wildnkrazykat

What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II? What did you have for dinner II?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 508mikey View Post
Buffalo chicken sandwich from Arbys -- also a triple chocolate chip cookie (a Firestorm favorite)
I make a buffalo chicken salad for lunch about twice a week it seems. This week it was today and tomorrow lol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 12:31 AM   #2427
508mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildnkrazykat View Post
I make a buffalo chicken salad for lunch about twice a week it seems. This week it was today and tomorrow lol
Whats your recipe ? It sounds good
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 12:57 AM   #2428
wildnkrazykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 508mikey View Post
Whats your recipe ? It sounds good
It's nothing too major. I Prep my chicken, usually just in a skillet with coconut oil. After it's cooled I cut it into bite sized pieces toss it into a bowl, pour over some buffalo sauce and mix it Til coated.

When it's time to eat my base is a spring mix with spinach, whatever other veggies you prefer and then just put the chicken on top with a sprinkle of cheese. Ranch dressing on the side.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 01:50 AM   #2429
508mikey

Quote:
It's nothing too major. I Prep my chicken, usually just in a skillet with coconut oil. After it's cooled I cut it into bite sized pieces toss it into a bowl, pour over some buffalo sauce and mix it Til coated.

When it's time to eat my base is a spring mix with spinach, whatever other veggies you prefer and then just put the chicken on top with a sprinkle of cheese. Ranch dressing on the side.
Thanks Ill give it try
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 09:52 AM   #2430
volfanbill
Fear The Monarchs!

Quote:
Looks good. Do you alternate every other day or do chili 2 in a row then taco?
Whatever Im in the mood for. Typically I only do one Mexican dish for the week, but I was really in the mood for both this week. I broke it up with a steak Wednesday night
Reply With Quote TOP