2016 Black Friday deals

Orange_Vol1321

https://www.theblackfriday.com/

Thought this may help some of you all that likes elbowing on black Friday. Im more of an online guy myself.

What is everyone's big gift they are after this year?

See some deals from stores or ads not in the link, feel free to ad them in the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Anybody after an Android tablet?

Tomorrow November 19th Sams Club will have the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 16GB For $188.84 ($100 off) and comes with a 32GB microsd card included.

This is in-store and online with free shipping.

Last edited:
That's just plain selfish bro.

4K monitors. That's where it's at.

I'd wait in the 4k monitors until next year black Friday. They should have monitors with HDR in addition to 4k then and won't be that much more expensive than those without.

Just looking for the recently released Nintendo Classic that was released on the 11th... Hoping I can find that and some deals on some little bits..

I used to get out early...honestly just because it was fun and cool...but the last couple of years, I've caught a lot of the deals online and slept it...especially since all the deals now are on Thanksgiving instead of Friday....I'm pretty much done with everyone...I wouldn't mind having a good drone or VR platform for myself though.

https://www.theblackfriday.com/

Thought this may help some of you all that likes elbowing on black Friday. Im more of an online guy myself.

What is everyone's big gift they are after this year?

See some deals from stores or ads not in the link, feel free to ad them in the thread.
If you click on the blackfriday link you will see "checkout all live" link. Over 130+ stores with online sales going on already.

Went and upgraded 3 of my cell phones at Wal-Mart on AT&T Next program. Got two iphone 7's and one Samsung S7. They gave me $750 in Wal-Mart gift cards. Pretty sweet deal since we needed upgraded anyways.

Went and upgraded 3 of my cell phones at Wal-Mart on AT&T Next program. Got two iphone 7's and one Samsung S7. They gave me $750 in Wal-Mart gift cards. Pretty sweet deal since we needed upgraded anyways.

I need a new phone.. Is the Next program the same as the Go phone program??

VN Store

Back