Girls of Kentucky

Rocky_Top_Vol13

944bb64ddf546097530b3f83a88915cd.jpg

5928966_kentucky-fan-kindly-myers-is-back-for-college_t682495a0.jpg

8.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Dr. Henrietta S. Bada is Mary Florence Jones Professor and Vice Chair of Academic Affairs of the Department of Pediatrics, University of Kentucky. She graduated from the University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines and had her residency in Pediatrics and fellowship in Neonatology at the University of Louisville. She also received a Masters of Public Health from the University of South Florida.

She has been involved in clinical and basic science research for several years. Her areas of research include newborn brain disorders, perinatal addiction, and developmental follow-up. She served as PI of the Maternal Lifestyle Study (MLS), and in collaboration with other PIs from the University of Miami, Wayne State University and Brown University. The MLS is a longitudinal follow- up of children exposed to cocaine and or opiates in utero and completed when children reached 16 years of age. She has numerous publications with recent ones related to the findings on follow-up of children and adolescents who had prenatal drug exposure.

Bada.png

Reactions: 2 people
Dr. Henrietta S. Bada is Mary Florence Jones Professor and Vice Chair of Academic Affairs of the Department of Pediatrics, University of Kentucky. She graduated from the University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines and had her residency in Pediatrics and fellowship in Neonatology at the University of Louisville. She also received a Masters of Public Health from the University of South Florida.

She has been involved in clinical and basic science research for several years. Her areas of research include newborn brain disorders, perinatal addiction, and developmental follow-up. She served as PI of the Maternal Lifestyle Study (MLS), and in collaboration with other PIs from the University of Miami, Wayne State University and Brown University. The MLS is a longitudinal follow- up of children exposed to cocaine and or opiates in utero and completed when children reached 16 years of age. She has numerous publications with recent ones related to the findings on follow-up of children and adolescents who had prenatal drug exposure.

Bada.png

Slow down with the dames Ron, it's only Monday. We can't have the thread shut down already.

I'm highly amused that Ron has only come up with one submission thus far. Not sure whether this says more about a) Ron, or b) his pool of candidates.

I'll save Ron some time on this one.

headshot_Ouyang-Betty.jpg

Betty Ouyang is an assistant professor of occupational and environmental medicine at the University of Kentucky. She is board certified in Occupational Medicine by the American Board of Preventive Medicine. She earned her medical degree from St. George’s University, West Indies and completed an internship in internal medicine at the University of Louisville. She graduated from the University of Kentucky’s Occupational Medicine residency program in 2014 and served as the chief resident in her final year of training.

Her clinical interests include environmental medicine, travel medicine, general occupational medicine, emergency medicine, and impairment ratings.

Reactions: 3 people

Betty Ouyang is an assistant professor of occupational and environmental medicine at the University of Kentucky. She is board certified in Occupational Medicine by the American Board of Preventive Medicine. She earned her medical degree from St. George’s University, West Indies and completed an internship in internal medicine at the University of Louisville. She graduated from the University of Kentucky’s Occupational Medicine residency program in 2014 and served as the chief resident in her final year of training.

Her clinical interests include environmental medicine, travel medicine, general occupational medicine, emergency medicine, and impairment ratings.

Louisville spy plant

I would contribute to this thread but they're all most likely my cousin, and would probably whoop me at the next family reunion.

Attachments

• ap.JPG
    ap.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 614
Reactions: 4 people
spengler_susan.jpg

Susan Spengler MD, MSPH, Associate Professor, Preventive Medicine & Environmental Health

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back