Charleston Vols - I need your help

jtipto10

I am a graduate of UT and current medical student at MUSC. My family is driving from Knoxville to the game this weekend and then heading down to Charleston afterwards. I have been trying to find a ride up to Columbia to meet them but have had no luck. If anyone has an extra seat in the car on your way up to the game, I would be more than happy to help pay for gas. Someone please help get this VFL to the game!

If you think you can help, please contact me at jtipto10@Gmail.com and we can set things up.

Thanks for your help, and GBO!

I am a graduate of UT and current medical student at MUSC. My family is driving from Knoxville to the game this weekend and then heading down to Charleston afterwards. I have been trying to find a ride up to Columbia to meet them but have had no luck. If anyone has an extra seat in the car on your way up to the game, I would be more than happy to help pay for gas. Someone please help get this VFL to the game!

If you think you can help, please contact me at jtipto10@Gmail.com and we can set things up.

And he'll also buy you some chicken nugs on the way.

Reactions: 2 people
If you can get me an interview I'll come get you myself. :)

jk jk

But seriously.

If ya start walking now...

jk

Good luck OP! Hope you get there safely.

GBO!!!

We are going from Folly Beach up to the game saturday but unfortunately have a full car.
Lots of TN fans around Chucktown. Our waiter last night at Trattoria Lucca is going .
Call/Ask around. Post on Craigslist. Good luck and GO Vols!

I am rich Nigerian prins. I have $50 millyun dollurs but the US gubermunt wants half so I must need to hide the munee. Thanks.

Give me ur bank account number and I will hide all of these money in your bank account until the coast is cleer. At Dat time I wheel take out only half leaving you $25 millyun for your troubles. Thanks.

God bless you and God bless usa.

dEkQ8.png

What's going on big man ?!My family and I are going to be flying into Nashville tomorrow for the game. We have to pick up our daughter in Knoxville on our way to Columbia. If you shoot me a text @ 615-900-9353 I may be able to help you out. We're going to be heading to Columbia on Friday.I can't make you any promises.

If you're worried about posting your number on the internet, just realize that if they wanted to get in touch with you they would have by now.

VN Store

Back