XX vs XY n da club

VolMax

So oddly, I find myself at an opening of a "dance club" in Hixson (a new business venture of a friend of my wife's brother). Observing the 6-20 people on the dance floor, a question came to mind.

Why is it every single chick can shake it like they ought to be at The Katch and every dude looks like Elaine from Seinfeld (maybe not that bad)? I know some guys can dance (I was at Neyland for the Jackson's Victory Tour), but they seem to be a couple of standard deviations from the mean (and I'm not one of them). I mean from skinny 20-something hotties to 60+ grannies...

Anybody got an explanation for that?

Thankfully my wife is in a walking boot from a torn calf (celebrating after the GA Hail Mary) and I haven't had to embarrass myself.

The best are the guys that think they should be dancing at The Katch!

Chris Farley had moves.

tenor.gif

Um... Wasn't the Katch a "gentlemen's" club? Isn't it closed, now?

Why is it every single chick can shake it like they ought to be at The Katch and every dude looks like Elaine from Seinfeld (maybe not that bad)?

Girls are there because they want to be, and guys are only there for the girls.

Girls grow up dancing around and stuff, and guys grow up throwing footballs and stuff.

Put a camera in front of my boys and they'll try to do funny, stupid stuff. Put one in front of my girl and she'll start singing/dancing.

In other words...girls and boys are different.

VN Store

Back