Clown Outbreak

I posted this in the zone, but my MIL is freaking out. She's telling my wife we better shut down our Facebook cause the clowns are gonna use it to find the kids. She swears a tornado is coming if it's cloudy though. There was a guy arrested back where I'm from for dressing as a clown last night in Walmart parking lot.

It seems the majority of incidents are made up. There was one here in Red Bank yesterday, kids called and said a clown was going to shoot up the school. Both got charged. Kind of disturbing to see how many LEOs have said if you are dressed as a clown you will be detained.

It seems the majority of incidents are made up. There was one here in Red Bank yesterday, kids called and said a clown was going to shoot up the school. Both got charged. Kind of disturbing to see how many LEOs have said if you are dressed as a clown you will be detained.

Apparently that happened across the state line in Tennessee where I'm from in Kentucky also. Saw several post about it on Facebook, some girl at the HS made threats.

I play on a softball team with a guy who is a professional clown. Got his start in the Barnum and Bailey circus. An interesting dude

I wonder what he thinks about this creepy clown thing.

We've had a couple in Alabama and some schools were shut down for some reason

Y'all being terrorized too?

Creepy Clown Sightings: Police Charging People with False Reporting : People.com

Creepy Clowns Sightings Sweep Nation | The Daily Caller

There were "sightings" a few weeks ago across the river in South Carolina. Nothing recently. I know it's weird and all but so far I've only seen where the appear and the disappear into the woods, lol. No contact or anything.

I live in Portland, TN and we just had two people pop up in clown masks, in a field near the road. I really don't understand this thing. One of these idiots is going to get shot, then we'll have to watch their families talking on the news about how great of a person they were and all that mess. Really don't understand the desire to want to do this.

Reactions: 1 person
This is outrageous. A few bad clowns are making the entire population of clowns look like criminal clowns. There are many wearing face paint and carrying seltzer that are good characters.

Reactions: 3 people
I want to see an all-out violent gang turf war in a seedy bar between the Clowns and the Furries.

VN Store

Back