What is everyone cooking?

volnal

Since my son is the starting QB, and safety for his high school team, I continue to make my donation and buy my tickets but sell them to a buddy of mine so I'm not able to make the games (hate it)(did make Bristol) but what will be the choice of meat for tailgating and at home cooking this weekend? I've gone with Gator meat the last two years and it isn't working. Ribs, Steak (Rib Eye, Fillet), or Chicken? HELP!!!!!!!!

GBO!!!!!!!!!

Since my son is the starting QB, and safety for his high school team, I continue to make my donation and buy my tickets but sell them to a buddy of mine so I'm not able to make the games (hate it)(did make Bristol) but what will be the choice of meat for tailgating and at home cooking this weekend? I've gone with Gator meat the last two years and it isn't working. Ribs, Steak (Rib Eye, Fillet), or Chicken? HELP!!!!!!!!

GBO!!!!!!!!!

vols are cooking up an arse whoopin

Reactions: 2 people
Really thinking about a low boil. Shrimp, craw fish, sausage, potato's, corn, and onions. Thoughts?

Reactions: 1 person
$$$$

Attachments

• 300x225xluxury-shutter330257822-crystal-meth-in-baggie-300x225.jpg.pagespeed.ic.8Sa2BZXtUC.jpg
    300x225xluxury-shutter330257822-crystal-meth-in-baggie-300x225.jpg.pagespeed.ic.8Sa2BZXtUC.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: 3 people
Set in place, talked to publix (Alabama) 3 pounds of crawfish, 4 pounds of shrimp, 2 pounds of crab legs, 4 pounds Kelly's sausage, 30+ ears of corn, 4 pounds of red potatoes.........Crab Boil..... we are cooking! If we loose don't blame me

I gotta find a way to get gator meat here in Alaska.

Cooked gator meat the last two Florida games. I will not be cooking it this year due to the outcomes of those two games.

I work this weekend, but I'll get to wake up by around kickoff. Probably gonna put a toast on that morning before I go to sleep.

Gonna hit up the Disney Food and Wine Festival before the game..then probably switch to pool water and various liquor.

Set in place, talked to publix (Alabama) 3 pounds of crawfish, 4 pounds of shrimp, 2 pounds of crab legs, 4 pounds Kelly's sausage, 30+ ears of corn, 4 pounds of red potatoes.........Crab Boil..... we are cooking! If we loose don't blame me

Talk to Jameis Winston for a hookup on the crab legs, he knows a guy at Publix.

Crab Boil sounds awesome.

I take full credit!!!!!!! $149.00 worth of low boil, including Crab Legs, Crawfish, Shrimp, Sauage (Kelly's), Red Potatoes, And corn...... Champagne $50.00, Chicken, $19.00, beating UF PRICELESS!!!!!!!!! GBFO!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back