I'm done with Josh Dobbs and this team

Dobbs 4 Heisman

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.

imqecp-1.gif~c200

Reactions: 58 people
Your posting history suggests that you may be bipolar. This is a serious condition requiring medication. Seek out some help.

Reactions: 10 people
D4H, I hope we see you grow up a lot in the next several weeks.

This is exactly when you DON'T give up on your team. This is when you dig in to support them, when they need it most.

It's not about you, it's about something a lot bigger than you.

Never hope for your lads to lose. Stay with them.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 30 people
Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.

really?

I don't blame Dobbs, he can't help the Butch hired a Pool Cleaner to be the OC. Also the O-line coach is pretty terrible as well. So how can Dobbs or any QB have a chance when the can't even set up in a 3 step drop in a shotgun. Hurd & kamara might be better if they didn't have to make a D-lineman miss as they get a hand-off. I blame the coaching. People talking about the players handling the pressure of being so highly rated/hyped. What about the coaches being able to handle the responsibility of coaching a highly ranked/hyped team.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back