US Swimmers robbed at gunpoint.

Usually the taxi drivers are in on the scam. Then the police get a cut and finally the officials.

Hopefully there will be enough outcry that the IOC will be more discriminatory in their selection policies, I doubt it though. It's hard to out-corrupt them.

Reactions: 1 person
His coach initially denied it at first too. Basically called his mom out as a liar.

There should have been some serious questions raised when the World Cup was there and it was about on the level of Baghdad

Wife said she read the head of security for olympic village was robbed at gunpoint. Lol no one is safe. Imagine just being a spectator with no security or bodyguard detail?

Reactions: 1 person
I saw a video of tourists being followed and people grabbing their stuff right out in front of everyone. I wouldn't go there.

The authorities pulled the other two swimmers off a plane Lochte back in US

nothing like going over seas :) the law is different,they would show up at the pier with Uzis,when we got off the Navy ship in Italy

That's ridiculous that they've detained the other 2 swimmers at this point. Brazil is trying to embarrass the US now.

VN Store

Back