Girls of Appalachian State

VFL-82-JP

Bleedin' Orange...
What the heck, it's never too early to kick off the Girls Of series!

Waaaaay too early for game week:

appstategirl3.jpg

This young hottie is none other than Caitlin Upton (no relation, guys), Miss Teen South Carolina of "Us Americans" fame:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww[/YOUTUBE]

She is, indeed, a recent graduate of Appy State, now living in Los Angeles, selling real estate.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/caite-upton-8b380393

Go Vols!

Reactions: 4 people
Nice rack....and such as...tight body.. And the education not really...but who cares...such as....

Reactions: 1 person
onomastics.jpg

Dr. Donna L. Lillian, director of the women’s studies program at Appalachian State University and an associate professor of English, is an onomastician and has begun a two-year term as president of the American Name Society (ANS), the oldest scholarly society devoted to the study of names in the United States. She took office earlier this month during the society’s annual meeting held in Boston in conjunction with the Linguistic Society of America.

Reactions: 8 people
patricia_d_beaver.jpg

Professor Emerita Patricia D. Beaver has received the 2016 Western North Carolina Historical Association (WNCHA) award for outstanding achievement.

Beaver directed the Center for Appalachian Studies at Appalachian for two decades, until her retirement in 2013. She lives in Ashe County with Bob White, her husband of 40 years. They have two grown children and two grandchildren.

Reactions: 9 people
Post all the hot girls you want guys , but nobody brings to these threads the way The Ron Mexico does!

patricia_d_beaver.jpg

Professor Emerita Patricia D. Beaver has received the 2016 Western North Carolina Historical Association (WNCHA) award for outstanding achievement.

Beaver directed the Center for Appalachian Studies at Appalachian for two decades, until her retirement in 2013. She lives in Ashe County with Bob White, her husband of 40 years. They have two grown children and two grandchildren.
Beaver controls a lot in this country.

Reactions: 4 people
I always love seeing how long we can keep Girls Of in the FF before it inevitably gets moved to the Pub where less than a tenth as many people get to see it. :)

It's hard for us to have these threads at all anymore. And it's not because I don't enjoy them. 😬

We have rules with our advertisers about "sexually explicit material" (which means different things to different people) and inevitably a few folks always seem to cross the line with their pics.

It's a little more manageable in the pub, as opposed to deleting the threads altogether. Plus, it's not like it's hard to find scantily clad women on the Internet these days. Lol.

Sorry.

:hi:

Reactions: 15 people
It's hard for us to have these threads at all anymore. And it's not because I don't enjoy them. 😬

We have rules with our advertisers about "sexually explicit material" (which means different things to different people) and inevitably a few folks always seem to cross the line with their pics.

It's a little more manageable in the pub, as opposed to deleting the threads altogether. Plus, it's not like it's hard to find scantily clad women on the Internet these days. Lol.

Sorry.

Where else can I go to get my fix?

I love a smart lady.

christine_leist.jpeg

Dr. Christine Leist, an assistant professor of music therapy at Appalachian State University

Reactions: 8 people

Sorry.

I apologize for posting so many hotties, but I just can't control myself around women with big brains.

Reactions: 6 people
TRM has a mental deficiency, hence his attraction to smart women (and unattractive).

VN Store

Back