Things I Have Built

23951116.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
Shared this in another thread, but I made a dog bed out of an old dresser (it was poop brown - just sawed off the legs, affixed them to one of the drawers, then painted and distressed everything). I'm not very handy tho...I work in the yard and refinish wood and that's about it.

13466231_10102620727393269_1550270497350726367_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Heavy duty shelves for an old 12" LP album collection. Once over 300 records, it's now down to ~1/3 of that. Books, magazines, boxes of printed pictures, binders, and brick-a-brac now take up the remainder of the space.

My new (old) house had this old ironing board cabinet in the kitchen. I converted it to spice rack/family hub station.

The cabinet was an awkward width so I couldn't just buy a wall mounted filling bin. I had to get creative and make my own.

Not shown is the inside of the door was painted with chalkboard paint (my wife did that part so she gets the credit)

Full disclosure: I wanted the whole thing for spices, wife wanted the whole thing for family hub. We had to compromise.

Nice thread idea. I have about 3 projects I'm working on right now. Hope to get at least one finished up soon so I can post it

I built this upside down kitchen.

Jk, I installed this glass tile in my kitchen. What pain that was. Took my 6 weekends working morning to night. I had a crappy saw and it was my first time. I recommend buying a really nice saw if your going to do something like this. Sorry it's messy and upside down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back