Moving back to TN!

BigBadVol

The MojoMofo
I'm moving home to Chattanooga. The west coast thing is not my thing. I'm a southern man. I get to go back to Neyland again. I'm so excited to be getting back to God's country.:)

Reactions: 2 people
I'm moving home to Chattanooga. The west coast thing is not my thing. I'm a southern man. I get to go back to Neyland again. I'm so excited to be getting back to God's country.:)

Chattanooga is a great place...don't forget to check out Chattanooga FC.

Yes, Bend is beautiful but so is the south. Thanks guys can't wait to get back!

I'm from Elizabethton and when I finished my hitch in the Army in 1976, going to California was on my list.I bought a pair of hiking boots,a good sleeping bag and backpack and started thumbing west...ended up in and loving San Diego and lived there through the 80's...but coming home to my moutains was easy.My mind set is more peacefull here than out west.I do miss sunset cliffs in OB...But we can go to the Covered Bridge with a bucket of KFC and not miss Cali at all...Go Vols!!!

I'm from Elizabethton and when I finished my hitch in the Army in 1976, going to California was on my list.I bought a pair of hiking boots,a good sleeping bag and backpack and started thumbing west...ended up in and loving San Diego and lived there through the 80's...but coming home to my moutains was easy.My mind set is more peacefull here than out west.I do miss sunset cliffs in OB...But we can go to the Covered Bridge with a bucket of KFC and not miss Cali at all...Go Vols!!!

Elizabethton here too, been a lot of places, but still haven't found a thing that beats these East TN mountains.

Reactions: 1 person
Wish I could get back. If there was a job in my field I would move back tomorrow.

I want to move back to the mountains, too. My wife does not feel that so keenly. It's at least 9 months until I can retire ... by then, we will have explored some options, maybe.

VN Store

Back