Tiger kills woman at safari park in China

It's hard to imagine what people are thinking sometimes.

Which reminds me, when my mom and dad were on their honeymoon in the Smokies some 5+ decades ago, they had pulled over to snap pics of a bear and it approached their car at my mom's door. My dad, in an astonishing display of dumbassery, wanted a good snapshot and said, "Roll down your window and act like you're feeding him." My mom, just as astonishingly, complied. You can still see the scars on her arm.

It's hard to imagine what people are thinking sometimes.

Which reminds me, when my mom and dad were on their honeymoon in the Smokies some 5+ decades ago, they had pulled over to snap pics of a bear and it approached their car at my mom's door. My dad, in an astonishing display of dumbassery, wanted a good snapshot and said, "Roll down your window and act like you're feeding him." My mom, just as astonishingly, complied. You can still see the scars on her arm.

Was this his first attempt at getting rid of her?
Are they still married?:ermm:

Reactions: 1 person
Was this his first attempt at getting rid of her?
Are they still married?:ermm:

It would be more respectable if he was trying to get rid of her. As it is, it just sounds like another Florida Man story (no offense :)) and I'm just a part of the gene pool that should have been thinned out.

Oh, and yes, they're still together. :p

Reactions: 1 person
Go to any national park and you'll see this level of stupid. We were out west on a trail with a black bear and two cubs not too far off. Most people kept their distance but quite a few insisted on getting closer than necessary. She finally crossed the trail and a couple Asian idiots actually cut her off from the cubs on the other side of the trail to take pictures. She was unamused and bluff charged them. People also had dogs on the trail near the bear like that wasn't a big deal. I've watched people try to pet moose and elk like they're horses. They're not, and a bull moose wouldn't have too much difficulty seriously hurting a person. The world is full of dumb people who unfortunately vote and reproduce.

I've watched people try to pet moose and elk like they're horses. They're not, and a bull moose wouldn't have too much difficulty seriously hurting a person.

A moose with calves or a bull during mating season is not something to take lightly...both have shown a propensity to develop a severe lack of humor at being f'd with.

VN Store

Back