Things you want to learn

Thread for things you want to learn inculding, but not limited to:

• a language
  • more about history (Civil war, ancient Greece)
  • computers
  • sports (strategy)
  • cars
  • politics
  • business strategy
  • law
  • grow weed
  • other

I'd like to learn Java, Spanish, SQL, possibly SEO

Is Bigfoot real? How about the Loch Ness Monster? Does intelligent alien life exist out there in the cosmos? Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone? What about Sirhan Sirhan? Do the Illuminati exist? Have they ever existed? Or is it just a myth? If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Reactions: 1 person
Is Bigfoot real? How about the Loch Ness Monster? Does intelligent alien life exist out there in the cosmos? Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone? What about Sirhan Sirhan? Do the Illuminati exist? Have they ever existed? Or is it just a myth? If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Bigfoot? No

Loch Ness? Yes

Aliens? Yes

Oswald act alone? Not likely

Illuminati? Yup

The tree one? It does

How women think

There was a great line from - of all places - Days Of Our Lives back in the early 80s when this one-eyed guy named Patch said, "I quit trying to figure out women when those little things started snapping in the front."

There was a great line from - of all places - Days Of Our Lives back in the early 80s when this one-eyed guy named Patch said, "I quit trying to figure out women when those little things started snapping in the front."

If that starts snapping we're in trouble.....wait what :)

Does D4H live in his parents basement?
Is there a treasure map on the back of the declaration of independence?
Is Han solo really Indiana Jones?

I'm not gonna admit that I know patch😁

I'd like to learn more computer stuff. I also want to learn fly fishing, never done it. I'm about to start trying soon though.

Languages. I want to visit the 6 livable continents and understand whats going on around me

Languages. I want to visit the 6 livable continents and understand whats going on around me

same, I think that'd be awesome

I wish it was like in the Matrix, where we could download information/knowledge

I also want to learn some fighting styles (for protection, fun, and to stay in shape), such as jiu jitsu, krav maga, or something similar

I would like the learn how to play the piano other than twinkle twinkle little star!

VN Store

Back